Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re~chargeable packs...Any good.?

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
He didnt exactly say that and didnt comment on the pack he bought, my guess would be best not to buy quite yet and then try for a group buy as was mentioned before once they are tested, i bet we could get a few people together for these and probs a second battery, ie ask the guy how much for x amount with the spare battery also :D just wondered with testing what board would be used in the halo?

Ion_Paintball

Beam me up Scottie
Mar 13, 2007
Sheffield
you can buy rechargeble AA with 2800Mha for around the same price.... (with charger) and they work an absouety treat... (feed up to 20bps on setting 1 of a reloader all day long)

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Ok lucky,thanx, i take it then that they work fine then? at £17 charger included i'm going to pick one up! seems cheaper than the bone.Apparently the seller will do packs without charger for £8.49 + p&p, not bad me thinks!
To be honest this pack is a bit nasty and badly made and also you have to pack out your battery bay with bits of foam.:(

It'll do the job but for how long?

I've approached several suppliers with a view to making them myself or having them made for us.
Proper well constructed packs that are better all round.:)

If you can wait around until the weekend i guess, i'll let you know what's what.

Ps, just like to point out that i'm not looking for a quick profit here but rather a group buy that i can benefit from.;)

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
anything ever come of this?
Yes, the guy who makes/sells these was impressed with my thread on here & has sold a load in the process & also sent me 2 packs for FREE, & as we have only tried them out a couple of times with no problem, i would recommend these to anyone who wishes to purchase any of these, as i will be buying some more in the future when all the team members have all the funds ready. Or if anyone wishes to do a group buy i don't think this will be a problem as they are cheep enough already...

Cliff..:D