Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re~chargeable packs...Any good.?

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Yes, the guy who makes/sells these was impressed with my thread on here & has sold a load in the process & also sent me 2 packs for FREE, & as we have only tried them out a couple of times with no problem, i would recommend these to anyone who wishes to purchase any of these, as i will be buying some more in the future when all the team members have all the funds ready. Or if anyone wishes to do a group buy i don't think this will be a problem as they are cheep enough already...

Cliff..:D
I'm glad Jamie is knocking these out for people, he seemed to be under the impression that i was trying to make a fast buck by selling them myself, which i would like to clearly state that i wasn't.
I'd approached various suppliers with a view to "them" making the packs and then i order them as a job lot, whilst buying a couple for myself, so we all win. But the problem that i have come up against is actually the chargers, as none of the suppliers can obtain a cheap but efficient charger.
Jamie's packs are cheap and cheerful but they do the job, so as far as i'm concerned, if you want a rechargeable pack then buy them off of Jamie thru ebay, as i'm not going to try to cut in on someone else's profit if i couldn't come up with a better back for not too much more money.:cool:

A WORD OF WARNING THO

"Charge the battery pack and then unplug it from the charger and let it rest for 12 hours before using it".

This does not just apply to these battery packs but to all battery packs as well. Straight after charge i took a reading of 10.4V on my pack, and 6 hours later it had still only dropped to 9.9V, so just to make sure you don't burn your boards out......let them rest before use.

jus

Bulldogs
Mar 18, 2006
stafford
LOL..he only had 2 & there gone, it might be worth while doing a group buy on these, could Pm him on a multi~buy & see what he comes up with, if there are anymore interest in this...

How long have you been using this in your hopper for, as if it's new it might take some time to degrade the board down & as J@mes said a too high voltage might fry your board...

Also I'll wait to see what Lucky has to say on this when it arrives...

Cliff...:)
9 months on still good, reloader b2, magna and pulse at 10.4v after charging (4hr smart charger) 40,000 balls per charge

jus

Bulldogs
Mar 18, 2006
stafford
Is the 40,ooo balls per charge HONESTLY an accurate reading? Please dont be offended by this post post just wondered thats alll :D
straight up my test is a tough one i stick the loader over a bucket and run reballs or paint through it continuously until it stops...... i got to be honest i got bored after 40 odd k so i left it that. i charge mine roughly around 2 - 3 months...... like i said before if they dont live up to it you can have your money back

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Thanks for your reply, was this the old or new pack the guy is selling on ebay? Just 1 dude reported less then a box from a full charge with the 1st pack? Cheers bud :D

jus

Bulldogs
Mar 18, 2006
stafford
Thanks for your reply, was this the old or new pack the guy is selling on ebay? Just 1 dude reported less then a box from a full charge with the 1st pack? Cheers bud :D
sorry no im talking about the packs i have made up by a local manufacturer