Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re: How to set your Eclipse marker up for 2008 Millennium Rules....

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
When I set it to those settings, I start shooting, and it only seems to say 6bps on the screen, and the noid doesnt click any faster than 6, whats up with that?
(dark ego 6, board version 2.0)

Booti

suicide blonde comin thru
Aug 18, 2003
Manchester
purplefazer....not sure why you are having that issue unless it is a software problem. however, i have set up an EGO5 here and that lets me put decimel entries in for both CAP ROF and OFF ROF

FirebirD....have you set the OFF ROF to 6 by accident or are you try firing with the breech covered (ie bolt forward)

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
purplefazer....not sure why you are having that issue unless it is a software problem. however, i have set up an EGO5 here and that lets me put decimel entries in for both CAP ROF and OFF ROF

FirebirD....have you set the OFF ROF to 6 by accident or are you try firing with the breech covered (ie bolt forward)
Not sure about the OFF ROF, but the bolt forward thing, im doing it eyes off, if that'd make a difference?

Booti

Aug 18, 2003
Manchester
if you have the eyes turned off then the marker will not go higher than the OFF ROF cap, might be worth checking that...and of course that you have it in RAMP3 mode as well

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
I went back into the settings, set them at the same settings they where at (11.8 and 11) and now it seems to be working haha
weird? :)
Cheers for your help Booti :)

Booti

Aug 18, 2003
Manchester
glad to be of help

Purplefazer....i checked the markers i have here again and then re-read your post. What you are getting it correct. You can only set the OFF ROF in whole numbers (so best to put it lower at 11)

purplefazer

Aug 22, 2007
cheers, for the confirmation.

Still wandering about the ramp 3 setting kick in is sure is says 7.5 in the manuel which is kinda anoying when the new millenium rules are 6 kick in (i think).

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
(Wills mate) this sounds really really dumb but i cant change the Etek 2 mode and stuff at all how do i change stuff like with trigger or what i tried what it says in the menu but cant seem to do it.

-Mike