Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re: Martin Vipas

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
i didnt have the plesure of meeting him in person only by email .but Best wishes to his family, friends and his partner. you all have my Condolences you couldnt find a nicer guy in this sport .

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
TendringLOEB has just mentioned this thread to me as Martin and I played together on Thunder many moons ago. I knew Martin well back then but had only seen him once at an NSPL at Reading last year in recent times, so to hear this was a shock. He joined Thunder as a fresh faced new player with bags of enthusiasm and desire to play the game he had fallen in love with.

I never knew of Martin's condition playing on the field, he was a kind friend and as Rob says, a true nice guy off it. A good teammate and will be sorely missed by those who knew him.

R.I.P.

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
I am raising money for Cystic Fibrosis Trust in Martin Vipas’ memory. Rather than flowers or cards we would really appreciate it if you could make a donation. We could not think of a better way to pay tribute to Martin than to support this great cause.

You can donate by debit or credit card at the following address:

http://www.justgiving.com/martinvipas

All donations are secure and sent electronically to Cystic Fibrosis Trust. If you are a UK taxpayer, Justgiving will automatically reclaim an extra 28% in Gift Aid at no cost to you.

Thanks and best wishes,

Rob