The Home Of European Paintball

Re: Nicky T '07 Gearbag raffle......

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Nicky T '07 Gearbag raffle......

......including my VERY Limited Edition Blackout Ego 7, Laser engraved Eteks and MUCH MUCH more!!!!

For full details check out the post a couple below this one or go to: www.facebook.com and search for "Nicky T's 2007 Gearbag Raffle"

Good luck!

Nicky T

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
For all of you too lazy to look on Facebook:

I started the trend last year, some other pro's adopted it, and now it's time to up the ante this year and do it all over again with all of my 2007 gear in the official Nicky T '07 Gearbag raffle!!!!

Here's what you can win:
1st Prize Package:
- My personal Blackout Limited Edition Ego 7: this is a custom 1 of 2 design and colour scheme, the only marker is in the hands of Nathan from SPL team Blackout. Needless to say this marker is fully spec'd up!!!! (i'll post up a full spec of the marker)
- A completely new SL Barrel Kit
- My Nxe Pack
- My Eclipse 2007 Kitbag
- My custom Pulse Loader thats been set up for my Ego 7
- My Blackout 2007 Jersey (signed of course)
- A custom Pull-in goggle strap
- An assortment of Eclipse T-shirts, stickers and promo merchandise.
- A good old fashioned Nicky T surprise (guaranteed to be something that money cannot buy!)
- A signed copy of my Winning Skills DVD
- Some limited edition Get-em-out stickers!

2nd Prize Package:
- An Eclipse Etek Marker; brand new, laser engraved with the Etek logos all over the body.

3rd Prize Package:
- An Eclipse Etek Marker; brand new, laser engraved with the Etek logos all over the body.

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
This is a very limited raffle - only 200 tickets will be sold!!!

Each ticket is £15.00 (ONLY GBP STERLING WILL BE ACCEPTED)

Payment can ONLY be made via Paypal to: nicktruter@hotmail.com

Payment MUST be in £ (GBP Sterling), all payments in other currencies will be donated to charity :)

You MUST include a valid email address with your payment and please use "Gearbag Raffle" as the title of the payment.

There is no limit to the number of tickets that you can purchase, every ticket purchased will receive an email including their unique ticket number(s)

The draw for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prize packages will take place LIVE on the NPPL Live Webcast from the San Diego Commanders Cup on Saturday 1st December (time to be announced) so tune into www.nppllive.com

GOOD LUCK!

Nicky T :)