Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re: Why you should register your Eclipse marker?

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Why you should register your Eclipse marker?

Eclipse has always strived to provide the best possible Customer Service and After Sales Care when looking after it's customers, so i thought that at least a few of you might appreciate it if i outlined the benefits of registering your Eclipse marker using the Warranty Card in the manual or our Online Registration System at www.planeteclipse.com:

- Warranty. The primary benefit of registering your marker is to validate the warranty of your marker. If you have not registered your marker already then you NEED to do it now! Registering your marker if and when you have an issue is not good enough. From 1st January 2009, only markers that have been registered within 14 days of purchase will be covered under the manufacturers warranty.

- Parts updates. If for whatever reason we decide to issue updated parts for any of our markers, these will be sent out directly to the owners of these markers using our Warranty database. If you haven't registered your marker you won't be on the database so won't be receiving any parts. Capiche?

- Service History. Ever bought or sold a used paintball marker? Ever wondered about the service history of the marker that you are about to purchase or how many different owners have used it? All of these are possibilities for the future providing you guys are vigilant about registering your markers and encouraging others to do the same.

With an ever expanding network of Eclipse Service Centers throughout the world it is becoming increasingly easier to keep track of whether markers have been registered, as well as updating their service histories.

Driven by a desire to provide the best possible service to you guys, i'm giving you an amnesty period of up until the 1st January 2009 to register your Eclipse markers and validate any remaining warranty that they may have. After that date if they have not been registered then we reserve the right to refuse to cover any repairs on them under warranty.

I hope that this helps to clarify the benefits of registering your Eclipse marker(s) :).

Nicky T