Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Really Old Angel Marker(Collectors?)

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
Hi, Bought this angel of a mate a while back. I really dont know what it is, but im going to sell it anyway or if you have anything to trade. I have a ego8 so stuff for that would be fine to trade.
I dont know what its worth, somebody told me it may be a collectors item, will consider all offers. Would prefer collection as its a bit heavier than these new guns but postage can be arranged at buyers expense.
It has a new bolt in it with more holes to prevent bursts, it is electric and has to be charged (ihave the charger) it also has a after market board in it which allows settings such as semi, 3 burst and full auto. I do have the original board also. This gun is really accurate!
Not sure how to get the tank and arm rest off, tank was last tested on 27/11/07 by H-PAC Services LTD.

Pics:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8392/dsc00471c.jpg

Thankyou, ask questions i will be happy to answer them. And if anybody knows what it is and what its worth, i would appreciate you telling me please :)

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
it's an Angel Led.

You will have to re-take the proof photo to include the current date.
Ah i forgot about that. I will have to do it in the morning if thats ok?
Ill post them up as soon as i can.

Sorry

+ Do you know if its worth much?

gadge

Team Kinetic
Sep 7, 2005
Tidworth/Leicester/Exeter
This brings me back mate i used to own one of these!

Im with Tom on this one its an Angel alright one of the first, often reffered to as an Angel LED its fitted with the original Jacko barrel and Govn Air Reg and only the grips have been changed by look of it to SP ones.

Later ones started getting the double trigger if i remember correctly (could be wrong but mine had a double trigger)

If the bottle is empty it will unsrew out of the reg just like a newer preset. And if you look up under the grip as the stock mounts you should see two bolts holding it on.

I would have this off you for my collection if I had the spare cash

As for price no idea but it will really just be collectors this one buddy and not worth a great deal.

I hope this helps mate and thanks for the trip back to the start of my tourney days.

lippi

Feb 10, 2009
no idea what its worth but i'll offer you £40 for it on account of the considering all offers ;-)

lippi

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
no idea what its worth but i'll offer you £40 for it on account of the considering all offers ;-)

lippi

Erm, Well. Its considered and if i have no more or no better offers by tuesday evening then its yours :)

It would be £40 plus the postage though if thats cool.
but we will see tomorrow.. Unless your going to go higher haha?

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
This brings me back mate i used to own one of these!

Im with Tom on this one its an Angel alright one of the first, often reffered to as an Angel LED its fitted with the original Jacko barrel and Govn Air Reg and only the grips have been changed by look of it to SP ones.

Later ones started getting the double trigger if i remember correctly (could be wrong but mine had a double trigger)

If the bottle is empty it will unsrew out of the reg just like a newer preset. And if you look up under the grip as the stock mounts you should see two bolts holding it on.

I would have this off you for my collection if I had the spare cash

As for price no idea but it will really just be collectors this one buddy and not worth a great deal.

I hope this helps mate and thanks for the trip back to the start of my tourney days.

No problem, Its actually a really good gun and apparently was expensive when it was new?
There really accurate and i used it at the big game this year instead of my ego lmao.

Im not looking for hundreds anyway, im pretty tempted by letting it go for £40 but will just wait it out.

Thanks

lippi

Feb 10, 2009
depending on the postage cost thats all good mate as ive seen some pretty heavy oldschool markers before :p

Where abouts in the country are you?

lippi