Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

REAPER PB, Training, Halifax (near Leeds)

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
The Kind Grim Reaper has given me a full sup air field, clean air at 3000PSI and 4500PSI, an undercover staging area and a nice big field to play on.

Anyone who wants to come down and train with my self or the Outbreak team from Div 4 of UK Masters is welcome to get in touch. Or if you've got your own team they are very welcome to come and train as a private session. Individuals are also welcome.

BYOP = Bring your own paint, training paint on site is sold at £20 a box and isnt the stuff that stains your kit but its preferable that if your going to shoot a lot you bring your own.

Green Fee: £15 For a full day, including air refills and the supervision/assistance of an experienced site marshal and tournament player.

Team deals are available on request.

Macdonads - less than 5 min drive away.
Nearest pub - less than 5 min drive away.
Hundreds of pubs within Halifax that serve good food.

PM me or text/call 07738817304 outside office hours for bookings or further information.

Cheers
Manners.
Owned by
REAPER PB

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
OPENING TIMES:

Sunday: 10.00AM- 17.00 PM or untill light deemed too dangerous to play.

Saturday: 10.00AM- 17.00 PM or untill manners falls asleep.

Week Nights: 6.00 Pm- Dangerous Light.

All these times are dependant on booking. you dont have to pay upfront, you also dont have to worry about only half your people showing up. Private sessions available on request. With experienced coaching an optional extra.

1 Days notice required for opening.

Cheers Manners
Owned by Reaper PB

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
Reaper Paintball is looking for teams to get involved and use this remarkable little set up.

Oubreaks recent 3rd placing in the masters was purely down to their time on this field.

We are looking for teams and individuals to get in touch to let us know what you want with this setup. we can pretty much cater for anything and would like to help teams fulfill their potential.

Get in touch guys.

Cheers
Manners