Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

REAPER PB, Training, Halifax (near Leeds)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Hi Balf. Sorry we lost you :( What was that about? If you have anything you want someone to hear, pm me...

Guppy

wonderboy

May 19, 2006
reaper wil be open on saturday from ten am for pre tournie training- post up on this thread if you are coming!!!

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
it is?

OH **** i better get some washing done then.

well guys ive eventually returned. my dad decided to tinker with the net.... cause hes a genius. and i havent been able to get on all week. hence the delay in my dye parts and hence why im now begging dan to borrow his gun.

Randon photography rocks!

right then if we open saturday ill be down coaching and probably doing a little training. ill get field set up how customers like it if anyone thinks they want to learn how not to get noobed like balf on a bad hair day. speaking of which balf have you found a belt yet?! NOOOOOOB! (in the words of polly)

Contrary to the photos we do have two start gates set up. they were training accross field to get quicker and more aggressive plays. which is another possibility. my coaching is free for now. i just wanna make sure that people dont get owned as much. which is why i teach them the position "left back... in the staging".

Clean Air guaranteed at 3000 psi. if your lucky you will get 4500. good/reasonably brittle training paint available for £20 quid a box.
The reaper was an idiot and sold it to punters the other day and wondered why he had a lot of washing to do. so it does break pretty good.

if anyone has snake bunkers which they know are for sale ill happily chat to you about them as i need em for training field.

Take care guys. i dont know when im next on.

Manners
Text phone.