Reasons Why I Might Regret Halo Too/Magna Compared to Rotor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racerman

Ross
Apr 28, 2010
Bournemouth, UK.
www.rhw.me.uk
I've just gone from the Invert to the Rotor, apart from the reason the invert kept just stop feeding halfway through streams and me having to keep going in the menu and tweek things to try and get it to actually feed (batteries were fresh so that wasn't a problem) it was always a ball ache to take apart to clean, whereas the rotor is 2 tabs.
Fair enough I've compromised on capacity a little bit but I think it was the right decision as it just works simple as, no microphone / speed settings to be faffing with just on and off.
But we'll see how I feel next week after using it properly haha ! :)

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
speaking of which, I have heard of incidents (Warped team; CPPS last year) where a luxe + prophecy combo doesnt work out too well.

Standard prophecy (without LTD upgrade kit) is designed to be sound-activated. The luxe shoots too quietly for the prophecy to detect and subsequently doesnt feed balls.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
yeh i had the same with the victory, and i have seen the same thing with Luxes. Just upped the settings and it sorted it out.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
To be honest, I'm sick of seeing this same user asking everyone else to tell him what to buy then ignoring what they say. So far a lot of good advice has been dished out only to be brushed aside because the OP thinks he knows better than the collective wisdom being presented before him. For free......to save him money....

Thread closed, here's a hint......... SEARCH FUNCTION.

Here's another hint......YOUTUBE will have loads of videos about every imaginable piece of paintball kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.