Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reball Pickup

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Wide broom x 3, large cardboard box x 3, people x 3. Or as many of these as you like. Place boxes around field perimeter, sweep balls into boxes. job done.

I'll take my PhD in applied common sense now, please.

Last edited:

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
Wide broom x 3, large cardboard box x 3, people x 3. Or as many of these as you like. Place boxes around field perimeter, sweep balls into boxes. job done.

I'll take my PhD in applied common sense now, please.

flaps on the box so balls can go in but not come out;) :p

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Went to Poundland yesterday to find a solution for you.

Silver brooms, £1 each. Buy 10 of these.

You have 10 men training, right? Give them each a broom. Line out side by side so you cover the width of the field. Sweep forward until you reach the far wall.

Job done.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
If you get the 'Henry' Hoover which is blue it is designed for sucking up liquids, hence It has no bag. It's lirterally just the casing of the Hoover.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I`ve seen these sold at most garden centre`s = Broom look , but a hefty squeegy end, ( blade type ) Not the sponge . that way you wont suck up any dirt.

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Handheld vacuums would do it... The ones with rechargeable batteries you just chuck onto the stand when your finished. Just carry pods on you to fill on the way around. Cost £100 for 2 or 3 second hand i would have thought...done in no time :)

Would be nice to see what solution you do come up with though... :)

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Did you sort something out, i have an idea for a vacuum cleaner attachment that i'm pretty sure will work.