Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reball Training: Drills!

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
na m8, they will just get dirty again, they dont feed etc, there is no point end off. this is an idea i had suggested to me, and what i am after.

2 people, 1 can on its side, 2 pair of stumps. crouched, snaping out at the stumps, changing sides and thus hands when you hit them. can be done in pairs. this kinda stuff! cheers thgough, just practically cleaning reballs each week wont greatly improve anything, we have tried in the past.

Japtech Smokey

Blut up, Blut out
Sep 21, 2011
if you rubbed hair and dust into your paintballs before you shot them do you think they would go straight? clean them and lacquer them and theyll be much better mate

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
na m8, they will just get dirty again, they dont feed etc, there is no point end off. this is an idea i had suggested to me, and what i am after.

2 people, 1 can on its side, 2 pair of stumps. crouched, snaping out at the stumps, changing sides and thus hands when you hit them. can be done in pairs. this kinda stuff! cheers thgough, just practically cleaning reballs each week wont greatly improve anything, we have tried in the past.
As above you wouldn't just turn up at an event and gather up all the paintballs that are lying around and play a tournament with them, so why gather reballs off the ground and put them through your gun? If you aren't going to clean them up then you can't complain about the accuracy. And if you can't be bothered cleaning them up then go spend money on paintballs. and if you can't be bothered spending money on paintballs then go take up chess :)

just a note, if they are official reballs then you don't need to lacquer them, but if it is a variation then doing that will sort things out.

Last edited:

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
mate can we stay off the topic of reball pickups, just training ideas would be useful! we get to use a gym each week, it isnt practical for a society of 40 people to pop down the road and buy paintballs and the use of a feild. all i was asking for were drills that could be taken into the gym each week that would be beneficial in some way to everyone, that were maybe just a bit out of the norm!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
mate can we stay off the topic of reball pickups, just training ideas would be useful! we get to use a gym each week, it isnt practical for a society of 40 people to pop down the road and buy paintballs and the use of a feild. all i was asking for were drills that could be taken into the gym each week that would be beneficial in some way to everyone, that were maybe just a bit out of the norm!
Well to be quite fair Kevin gave you an idea about how to make your current drill more productive and you said you couldn't because your reballs were so innacurrate, so we gave you some suggestions to combat that. either way i think i've given more than enough input on this so i'll wish you the best of luck with your training.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
The drills in a gym will be useless unfortunately.

You'll be shooting at a lower foot per second, making the drills pointless as when you get into a proper game, shooting at a higher foot per second. Your aiming/compensation for drop, will be frikkin miles off.

I don't agree with reballs as you don't train in a live environment.

Reactions: crumbla146

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
The drills in a gym will be useless unfortunately.

You'll be shooting at a lower foot per second, making the drills pointless as when you get into a proper game, shooting at a higher foot per second. Your aiming/compensation for drop, will be frikkin miles off.

I don't agree with reballs as you don't train in a live environment.
TYANKYOU. other guys were really helpfull aswell but the point yet again is to engrain technique into the muscle memory, which i think can be achieved in reball sessions, because the shooting doesnt really matter, but the action of what your doing does. still after drtills tho!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
TYANKYOU. other guys were really helpfull aswell but the point yet again is to engrain technique into the muscle memory, which i think can be achieved in reball sessions, because the shooting doesnt really matter, but the action of what your doing does. still after drtills tho!
stop shooting your gun and just snap shoot in a mirror then