Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reball Training: Drills!

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
Try and get a copy of dynasty dissected. That'll show you loads of drills.

My point still stands though. Your thinking too much into this muscle memory rubbish.

If its just technique you mean then yes it will help as it'll keep a marker in your hand and keep the coordination you need to perform such movement live in your head.

Shooting does matter, if it didn't then paintball would be even more of an unwatchable hobby than it is now. You need to be shooting proper paint at a proper FPS to get any benefit from and training.

Reactions: crumbla146

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
cheers m8, yea u are right. yea been round youtube and the mags, think its all im guna get tbh, just well difficult to any of em in our gym, but not too worry. wasnt saying shooting doesnt matter, but reballs were bloody useless. cheers though m8 i think ive got what i needed from this thread.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Any Ideas!

We have a good variety of bunkers but other than basic snap shooting, running, breakout and lane-ing drills, we can only really play games. can anyone suggest any drills to improve any area of your game. no matter how original or however difficult, any advice on anything we can do with 2 hours other than just shoot reballs all over a gym floor and then have top go pick em all up again!?

Really I am looking for any drills anyone may know off that could just make training a bit more effective and get the game skills up!
While Im not prepared to suggest drills since you just get flamed on this site ,I have a suggestion of using ideas from other sports to shorten your collection/playing ratio.If you put a large sheethung like a shower curtain behind your target.With the bottom hitched up to form a gutter and one end lower than the other ,the majority of the balls will hit sheet,drop and roll out into a bucket.Used for golf practice for years .Tarpaulin or bedsheet shouldsuffice

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
While Im not prepared to suggest drills since you just get flamed on this site ,I have a suggestion of using ideas from other sports to shorten your collection/playing ratio.If you put a large sheethung like a shower curtain behind your target.With the bottom hitched up to form a gutter and one end lower than the other ,the majority of the balls will hit sheet,drop and roll out into a bucket.Used for golf practice for years .Tarpaulin or bedsheet shouldsuffice
Now that is a helpful tip!

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
Now that is a helpful tip!
cheers i really do appreciate all the help on the collection side of reballing, its a pain and there are some great suggestions that have been posted up, but unfortunately due to it being a university owned sports centre there are rules on what you bring in and out, and what can be transported and stored every week. fortunately we got hold of more, brighter, shinier balls at the end of last term! which unfortunately means they now work in rotors.

Only update on the drills side really are the Ryan Greenspan Pro Tips. Only solid thing ive found to be honest.