Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reballs - The Do's and Dont's

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
Never shoot a whole hopper full at the wall in a way the can bounce back and hit you ;) of course, if you are gonna do that wear goggles at least :rolleyes: I enjoyed it though :s didn't hurt as bad as i thought it would of

Also - when unloading a hopper full into a box... then accidentally aim upwards so it hits the wall - in the general direction of your mate (whos recording) make sure you don't shoot them in the c**k... oops sorry musher85 ;)

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
dont think firing into a douvet or something like that which is propped up against a wall is going to stop it from doing serious damage to your wall cause it does, i found out the hard way.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
dont think firing into a douvet or something like that which is propped up against a wall is going to stop it from doing serious damage to your wall cause it does, i found out the hard way.
lol, thanks for the headsup, thats what i was planning on doing.. may have to rethink.................... :eek:

-james

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
if you are snapping against someone else then turn your velocity right down, but if ur snapping against a pillow or something it should be alright... ;)

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
http://www.talkpaintball.com/index.php?categoryid=10&p2002_articleid=4
Should help abit.

If you shoot them at 280 fps they are not as accurate as at 220fps so for snapping it would be detremental. Why do people always insist on "Why should i turn it down, etc etc". Do you fill your tank over the recommended level? Do what it says on the tin, they tested them and found that that was the best speed for a reason.