Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rebellion

beaver667

Oct 27, 2014
Hey don't know if this I the right bit to post this.

Has anyone been to rebellion in Scotland if so can you tell me how good it is as I am think of going to it and if they do walkons

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Hey don't know if this I the right bit to post this.

Has anyone been to rebellion in Scotland if so can you tell me how good it is as I am think of going to it and if they do walkons
Yes they do regular walk ons each month. Its a decent site, no fancy looking game zones in terms of props, but the site plays nicely and they have a fun 'mini big game' that combines most of the sites game zones that's always been really fun to play in the past.

What it lacks in aesthetics it makes up for in gameplay!

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
What about using your marker any other time. What marker do you have
Typically it's walk on days only, although if you shoot a mechanical marker or you can set it to 5bps then they might alow it. I'm shooting a Geo 3 at the moment.

I'm nowhere near even semi-pro Liam but it's bloody expensive! Worth it though :) you playing with Entity next season?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Typically it's walk on days only, although if you shoot a mechanical marker or you can set it to 5bps then they might alow it. I'm shooting a Geo 3 at the moment.

I'm nowhere near even semi-pro Liam but it's bloody expensive! Worth it though :) you playing with Entity next season?
note the word 'aspiring', i'm just a weekend warrior like everyone else haha.

but yes i'll definitely be with Entity for next season too!

Reactions: hoot