Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rec ball forum changes ...Ideas ?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'll break the silence Biscuit ... I had originally commissioned some body to come up with a package of proposed changes for this site and to then make those changes, I am not sufficiently educated in the complexities of VBulletin.

This person, had me hanging on, telling me he had nearly completed his proposals (and also telling me I would be very pleased when I saw them) and then finally after about 8 weeks he tells me he hasn't done a damned thing.

Lord knows why the dick didn't tell me he couldn't do it all along but who knows what goes on in their brains ... I have since removed him from mod status :rolleyes:

Anyways, a big thanks to Biscuit and to Gassy, and I will be effecting a lot of these changes you suggest and in the meantime I will be talking to an old friend of mine, Junior Brown, who is a man of his word and won't let me down like some others .....

Thanks for the input guys ...it is much appreciated because in the end, we all want the same thing here, a better place for all of us to come visit.

Watch this place !!!!

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
thanks robbo,it,s nice to see that the management listen to thier customers;):D but also it will be good for everybody to get all the info they need on one site:Despecially the newbies

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
robbo sorry i didn,t ring today only just seen your pm,will try and ring monday as very busy this weekend on site and playing tournie:)

Didzs

Nov 15, 2008
just my 2 cent..
in the walkon section there should be a section for "Woodland/Scenario" and "Supair/X-ball etc" also different sections for England Scotland and Wales so you dont have to search through all walkons to find one near you

dimon666

Apr 18, 2008
Don't mean to be a grave digger, but I remember in 2010 we had a sticky with all Scenarios and Big Games. It was very nice to quickly check on what's going on and where rather than sift through the whole forum, with some threads going to page 3+ because they have been posted early.
Also a walk-on sticky for many sites just have a week-end of the month but even I struggle to remember which one when and where with 4-6 different places we usually go to.
It'd be nice if it would become a rule for Site owners/Advertisers to put ADDRESS/POSTCODE at the top of the page and not just their site name or link as their sites are so often so badly structured, takes time to read through, also mobile phone access is becoming somewhat difficult for that emergency last moment peak at "where were we meant to go to?" :)