Which site/company in YOUR opinion, has the worst reputation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
well, if you take a peek at the first post, then all the mystery will be revealed. wooooooooooo, that was well worth it, well done mystery gang!

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
At a certain DF site I went to once the marshalls were grumpy as fook and it obviously wasn't good for business.

job satisfaction? work load? pay? I guess they're pretty much the same.

Quick calculations say if marshalls generated an upturn of 50p each in their group 30 customers, 3 members of the staff could get an extra fiver.... sensible or ungaurunteed?

anyways...

Mozza - easy street!? what about the unwritten law 'if yo feet ain't moving, yo' ass gets whippin' ....is it just me?
Seeya Friday if all goes well (i.e I don't die of swamp fever ;) )

Nizzie

Beef, chicken or hot dog!
Sep 6, 2006
Quick calculations say if marshalls generated an upturn of 50p each in their group 30 customers, 3 members of the staff could get an extra fiver.... sensible or ungaurunteed?
You need to remember that some groups have a drop-down and other groups do just turn up so that idea may not work in practice. And it would mean another increase in pricing which is already a gripe factor. Enough hi-jacking and back to the question!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
dragons lair not for me found them a bit aloaf my boss had paid £50 per head for 23 people unfortunatly 6 didnt turn up now you would have thought that the 3000 spare paintballs could have bean shared out amongst the rest but no these balls are non transferable and was told "we have overheads and have to pay for refs "quite a bit of money when each of the people who turned up topped up their packages with 5-600 extra balls each now they were all punters so who gives a t*$$ if they dont come back only keeps them thinking that our sport is very expensive and we will only play when its a special occasion but me and two mates who went along have all our own gear and play walk ons and found this very bad wouldnt recomend but perhaps we went on a funny off day ??????

adamski, for this Xmas, I would kneel by your bed, close your eyes and hope Santa might bring me a little box of full stops ... :)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
You need to remember that some groups have a drop-down and other groups do just turn up so that idea may not work in practice. And it would mean another increase in pricing which is already a gripe factor. Enough hi-jacking and back to the question!!
No hijack I swear! For a better rep; well paid, happier workers could create a better atmosphere where customers, on an average would shoot more, spend more and have a better day!

There will always be groups who just turn up and shoot very little, but a good portion of them just need a little push and they'd get into it...spending more money and actually covering the increase in wage without any increase in pricing...all by 'nudging' each customer into spending an extra 50p!

At the moment, what most marshalls get paid, 'specially at delta force, they couldn't care less, which also gives them a bad rep! but the work they do is worth so much to the company it just doesn't seem sensible to give them peanuts.

Wait I just remembered, DF doesn't care about their rep. :rolleyes:

...what thread is this again? :D

Nizzie

Beef, chicken or hot dog!
Sep 6, 2006
No hijack I swear! For a better rep; well paid, happier workers could create a better atmosphere where customers, on an average would shoot more, spend more and have a better day!
I challenge you to find another job that pays what you get now, that isn't paid monthly and is given to you at the end of every working day before you go to the pub. As well as this I challenge you to find another job where you can get away with the stuff you do (pranks etc) and you get the perks that you do :D

If you look at the bigger picture, which you will when you get a proper job :D , you will appreciate what you have now!

Status
Not open for further replies.