Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rechargeable 9v's`

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Hello All

I was thinking of getting recahrgeable batteries for my vlocity because at the moment it is rinsing batteries. But ive heard some stuff about the rechargeable 9v's about the batteries being to powerful and it frying your bored so if someone could be kind enough to point me in the directions on these questions i will be most greatfull.

What are the best rechargeable batteries for a vlocity?

If you get the wrong rechargeables can your bored be fried?

Have you had any problems with your rechargeables in your vlocity?

Thanks
Snax

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Have you got the std chip in it?
The first V~locity I used was std and yes it ate batteries toooooo fast.
If you have it'd well worth upgrading to a Hyperdrive(JCS) or similar,V~locity's aren't good with batteries when std.
I use these,unfortunately no-one seems to stock them in this country,he's a reliable trusted seller and he usually delivers faster than some UK dealers...:rolleyes:.
They are 500 mah,the best I could find over here were 350 mah.
With the Hyper' chip I get Procells to last @ least 4,000 balls(never tried using them for 2 days though),and I've never had to change the 242's during a days play either,re-charged b4 each days play BTW....:D

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
i have a xsv chip in my vlo and i did test to see if it lasted two trainings and it lasted about 1 and 3/4 just because towards the last 3/4 games it wasnt pulsing or it needed a little push :), thanks for the advice tiffer

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Just to re-iterate:)o) they aren't completely necessary,but more importantly they do not cause any issues...oh and they're very,very light compared to other rechargeables...:D

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Just to re-iterate:)o) they aren't completely necessary,but more importantly they do not cause any issues...oh and they're very,very light compared to other rechargeables...:D
Fancy selling tiffer?

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Then what would I use.:rolleyes:..use the link to get some from the good ol' USA;5-8 working days.:D
play doh :p:cool: fair point lol, will do also looking on "the nation" to see if anyone has some spares.if i cant find any and your selling hit me up :D