Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rechargeable 9v's`

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Just got some of these 9v 500mah rechargables from the ebay site I saw here. Came quick and cheap. Haven't used them yet, but will soon and let you know. The store is CCPaintball.
Wh00ps,that's who I was linking too but as the auction eneded the thread was naffed..:eek:
As Ronin.... says qvery quick(from the USA),fair price and trusted seller...:D
Keep watching as thet don't always have them on,but they will add them if you ask.

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
i'm not being funny but i have both an xsv and a standard vlocity and neither rinse batteries!
for 12 bps you dont need any of the force feed settings! just have it on setting 1! more than capable!
plus you should always be changing batteries for a tournie anyway! in any hopper!

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
i'm not being funny but i have both an xsv and a standard vlocity and neither rinse batteries!
for 12 bps you dont need any of the force feed settings! just have it on setting 1! more than capable!
plus you should always be changing batteries for a tournie anyway! in any hopper!
Prolly a bit different when playing woodsball unlimited semi,2 Procells do last all day but it gets expensive,people are looking for a cheaper option.

Chong

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2008
Thorpe, Surrey and The OC, CA

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Just bought some 240 MAH rchargeables and a charger, will this be ok with my vlocity and not fry my bored and will it last a day of pb. thanks in advance
snax

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Just bought some 240 MAH rchargeables and a charger, will this be ok with my vlocity and not fry my bored and will it last a day of pb. thanks in advance
snax
Yeah they'll be ok,Code 242's are 500mah,I also use 300 mah rechargers aswell..:D

Chong

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2008
Thorpe, Surrey and The OC, CA
I use some 240mah and a 320mah, as well as my new 500mah. The 240s don't usually last me a day and I have to switch out 3/4 of the way through the day (so I bought 4 off ebay). I have a Hyperdrived Standard VL. The 500s worked the whole day.
(Also depends if you remember to turn off your VL, how often you use it, and what force-feed settings you have on...)
In my Ego7, the 340 lasts the whole day, but a 240 will give me 3/4, as well.
**The instructions on the 500mah say not to use them in markers. Ideas why? Voltage?
(FYI: Premium lithium (nonrechargable) 9V can be up to 1100mah, I think)