Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Recognition as a 'sport'

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think our domestic scene has quite a few well meaning people in it, we also have a few people who know what they are talking about and possess the necessary skills to navigate their way through any representations that need to be made to Sports Councils or whoever; it's just deciding who they are that seems to be the problem and then how best to organise everybody ....

Bully or Ledz are the front runners in my head but if only Freddie Brockdorrf had been born English, then she would get my vote.
She actually has all the right virtues in being

a) Honest
b) Intelligent
c) Impartial
d) Personable
e) Communicates well

Then again, paintball in the UK has always been filled with 'if onlys' .... :)

I think our domestic scene has quite a few well meaning people in it, we also have a few people who know what they are talking about and possess the necessary skills to navigate their way through any representations that need to be made to Sports Councils or whoever; it's just deciding who they are that seems to be the problem and then how best to organise everybody ....

Bully or Ledz are the front runners in my head but if only Freddie Brockdorrf had been born English, then she would get my vote.
She actually has all the right virtues in being

a) Honest
b) Intelligent
c) Impartial
d) Personable
e) Communicates well

That is good to know but has nothing to do with the UKPMA, we are formed to try and get clubs to be run at higher standards than they are now and to share ideas and best practise on promoting and recruiting.

As I said, if a demonstration of club standards will help any application for potential governing bodies then they can have it but we will not align with anyone until they are THE recognised governing body by the sports council.

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
a) Honest
b) Intelligent
c) Impartial
d) Personable
e) Communicates well

Dave Elliot?
Never seen a guy work so hard to get a site accepted by beauracratic types (FC) or deal with rules, regs and organisations working against that site, also a site owner striving for the best image, not for himself but for the image of paintball who truly has a plan to promote tournament paintball for no other reason than to promote it because he loves it despite being out of the scene for some years now and change the image of the woodsball site as it's currently perceived to make tournament play accessible and part of the site epxperience, especially in a place that has hardly heard of it! I'd say he's a character that fills all of the above....