The Home Of European Paintball

Recommend a mech?

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
seconded..... they will not go wrong....ever :cool:

very true, you can do what ever you want to them and they still work:confused:

you can stamp on it, pee on it, throw it in a fire and it'll still work although i dont recomend you doing that to it:p

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
im gonna say this boldly AUTOCOCKER, based on the fact i know little about other markers and tippmans ive
only ever seen problems with at walkons.. Autocockers are brilliant and cheap now adays as everyone is going to ions ect

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
It depends on your budget as some can be just as much as an electro, but then again, real men do it manually.

In my opinion the best ones to look for would be one of the following:
Autocockers
Automags
Sterling Bronze/STP Pump
CCI Phantom Pump

Someone was saying that the Tippmanns only give problems, or something like that anyway. This is not really true. They can be problematic like ALL markers, but generally speaking they will out-last anything made today. Personally I don't like to use them, but I can guarantee they are just as reliable as any of the above, just not quite the same quality.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
seconded..... they will not go wrong....ever :cool:
defo, i had one when i played in the woods :)eek:) and i never did a single bit of maintenance on it and it never failed. Just got a half decent barrel and it worked a treat.

edit... get one second hand tho, as they are cheap as chips

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
defo, i had one when i played in the woods :)eek:) and i never did a single bit of maintenance on it and it never failed. Just got a half decent barrel and it worked a treat.

edit... get one second hand tho, as they are cheap as chips
With the right ninja skills you can squeeze 15bps out of them too. I know this!