recommended Angel bolts

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Hey, an actual paintball related post!!

Right, here's the script.

Got me a sweet Dark2K and am looking to upgrade my stock bolt (it's a wee bit worn). I aint too well up on bolt technology for the Angels but I do want something that'll work consistently with minimal trouble. I know the stock venturi bolt is pretty sweet and I want to stick with a venturi but I'm after something a bit more trick than stock (if necessary that is), I'm a sucker for custom shiznit.

Any of you dudes got any ideas?? :rolleyes:

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
I heard that the stock bolt is really the best for the Angel.

By the way, I am now the proud owner of a 2k Dark Angel (in blue):D :D I am excited!!!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Al mate, go for either a stock venturi or a WDP custom bolt this is a non venturi type though! If you want peformance increase and don't mind spending the dollar then go for a DEZ venturi bolt, go over to PBC and run a search for info!

Paul
:D

I got one of those lovely new custom bolts from WDP.
My old one was worn abit too and this one seems a bit less flimsy.
Plus its does all sorts of ill stuff to make your paintballs home in on the other team etc.
Its only a bit more expensive than the stock one so go and buy one whats wrong with you man?

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
DEZ DEZ DEZ DEZ

Cheers for the link Walkerchunk.

It's looking good for the DeZine bolt, Cobra and Bonebrake sound good too.

A- where on earth do I get one o' these bolts from??
B-I don't care how much, just get me one ya fnyaaags!!:D

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Al, for a Dezign bolt, you've got to buy it from the guy who makes them:

www.geocities.com/dezignbolts

From reading up on bolts, they seem to be the best you can get!! People tend to suggest buying the Ertalyte bolt rather than the Delrin one, as apparently, Ertalyte doesn't expand when oil touches it!!

I was thinking about buying one a while ago, and sent a couple of emails to the guy who makes them, he has shipped to the UK before, so you shouldn't have any problems getting one sent over here!!!

Give me a shout if you are going to buy one.... I might get one too and we can split the postage?!?!?