Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

recommended Angel bolts

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Walker (PsychoPimps)
Walkerchunk..........

Shut it you Fag, i help you and i get that!;)

Get one of corrosion to hook you up with the bolt.
Yeah we can get you bolts AL!!!! All the bolts you want (if you buy me one too hehe):D

steve_e

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
Bonebrake....

I can recommend the Bonebrake bolt, nice and consistant, it is basically a tube with a hole in.. .. but it work well!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Yeah man

I heard the Bonebrake was a good 'un too.

It seemed to be between the Dez, Cobra and Bonebrake. Problem being the Dez is $65.00 (pounds anyone??)

Hey John, how much was your WDP custom?? Just gotta know these things. My stock bolt is scratched and worn to fnyuck.

Another thing, the stock has a step in the bolt, kinda in two pieces almost whilst all the custom ones I've seen are in one piece...why?? Does this stop some crazy blowback into the hammer chamber or....what??!!

BTW if anyone else wants a Dez bolt we should all place the same oreder to save shipping (as previously recommended by Mr. Collier esq.)

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
$65 is about £45 at the current exchange rate. You've got postage and VAT on top of that, unless you know anyone at a nice friendly US base in the UK........

If you're after a Cobra, I think LPS sell cobra parts in the UK, they might be able to help.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
hey hey hey Mr. Johns!!

What's the crack dude?? You guys exempt from paying taxes on imported goods then?? If so, you could very soon be my bestest buddy in the whole world.

Would it not be a bit dodgy recieving weapons parts at a military base??:rolleyes:

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Mmmmmmm

What started off as an innocent request has now grown into a mass paintball tax fraud (not really mr. IRS)

Chip!! If we get an order together would you ok sorting it out for us?? I reckon there could be something in it for you...bribe, bribe....nudge, nudge.

The DeZ bolt is looking the best up to now guys, apparantly the WDP custom aint up to scratch. The DeZ is made from a material called 'Ertalite' which is apparently tougher than delrin and doesn't expand under moisture (or something like that anyway)

Check this link anyway dudes for a look: www.geocities.com/dezignbolts

and for a detailed (very detailed) bolt test review, check this: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?threadid=38670&highlight=bolt+review
(courtesy of mr walkerchunk)

L8r dudes (i began with none, now I am the master of all knowledge!!)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Had no complaints about the wdp custom bolt myself! but each to thier own, hey if we did a bulk order of bolts I wonder if we could get a discount? I'd be in for that!

Paul
:D