recommended Angel bolts

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Consistency???

Originally posted by Al Woods
Mmmmm, it aint too bad really. My bolt is just worn pretty bad so I thought that if I was gonna get a newie, I might aswell get a top notch one that won't give me no shiat. I want to prevent smashing paint the best I can, I know a new bolt won't be that much more different but it's a start.

Tech course would be cool, I don't know how to set LPR, clean my hammer, 14 way....yaa deyaa...etc.

DeZ Venturi is looking favourite, just waiting for Rob at DeZ to get back to me with some more info.
The problem I had DEZ wise was actually paying for the thing! Don't take credit cards! :eeks:

To set the LPR you need the tool kit, or give me your angel and I can check it!
Stripping it down is pretty damn easy! do you have a manual?
14 way cleaning, there is a v. good artical with pics on PBnation wdp forum its in the 'sticky' posts, but again if you wanta hand let me know as I've done it a couple of times!

Paul
:D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Tony
Is anyone out there using a different Reg to the WDP? How you do find it compares?!?!?
There really ain't a lot of point running a different reg on the Angel the stock is fine, if the angel was Low pressure I'd say go for a sidewinder reg from AKA as they are designed for low pressure operation.
I gutted my inline reg to use as a gas thru now, I use the Angel A.I.R to set the velocity and the consistancy is fine!

Paul.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Yeah I can hook a small 1 time order up. I need cash in hand before I order anything. And, I will charge a small fee for my trouble, unless you are one of my partners in crime.:D

Email me what you want.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Sweet Chip

You know you're the daddy (again?)

So what would we have to pay? Just the cost and the shipping without tax?

I think there could be a little something in this for you bro.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Sweet Chip

Originally posted by Al Woods
You know you're the daddy (again?)

So what would we have to pay? Just the cost and the shipping without tax?

I think there could be a little something in this for you bro.
Al- Give me your cell number again slick. I still have it, but it is at home and I wanna give you a call.:D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Mike
Anyone else tried the Kap bolt.
I've found it to be lighter than the WDP one which I also own
my prefrence also its gotta rounder more conical working end better on brittle paint
So with it being lighter did you have to turn your velocity up to get the same FPS as with your stock bolt?

Paul

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Chip!!

My moby is 07899 804 894, don't let the girls get hold of it, hehehehe.:D

One of the things I read about the DeZ bolt is there's a slight channel burred into the bolt where it runs along your anti-double ball which decreases both bolt and ant-double ball wear. Latham ahs already found the possible probs with 'em. 7 balls in your barrel anyone??

I'm waiting to hear from the guy at DeZ, I'll try to cut a deal for bulk. Surely if 5 of us want 'em he can shave a bit off the price.