Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Chip!!

Originally posted by Al Woods
My moby is 07899 804 894, don't let the girls get hold of it, hehehehe.:D

One of the things I read about the DeZ bolt is there's a slight channel burred into the bolt where it runs along your anti-double ball which decreases both bolt and ant-double ball wear. Latham ahs already found the possible probs with 'em. 7 balls in your barrel anyone??

I'm waiting to hear from the guy at DeZ, I'll try to cut a deal for bulk. Surely if 5 of us want 'em he can shave a bit off the price.
Keep me posted on this Al, as a bit of discount would be nice! are you going for the venturi one?

Paul.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Whaddya reckon then Beak??

Sounds good the DeZ don't it. I just hope it aint the guy who makes 'em making up some bullshnit article. The bolts LOOK like they're good quality and they sound sweet in theory.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Open face???

How come?

Not bein funny, I aint that clued up on the precise differences between the two but I woulda thought the venturi would be a better option ( I know the test shows the open face is slightly better but I kinda think the whole even flow of a venturi easier to fathom)

Anyway, I think they're $65, around £45 (steep that aint it)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Hmm,

well, I have the AKA lightning in my cocker and never had any problems with it.

So yeah, open face one for me please :)

£45 is cool, when you order them mail me your details and I will send you the cheque