Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

recommended Angel bolts

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
I'm going to pull out of this bolt buying expo, I have recently replaced my stock bolt so is a bit early to replace at the moment, maybe next time................

Paul.
:D

Hope you all enjoy your new toys :D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Paul.

I like ya, but you are fast turning FAG on me. I thought we had a new DeZ club, a bit like the Disney club but much better (mind you we don't have that fit Andrea whats-her-face do we).

Beaker: You know the score buddy. I mailed Rob today about discount for bulk orders and am trying to see if he wants a spot on our site for promotional use in the UK (trying to work something out with him). Once he replies to me I'll fill you in on the timescales for orders an all that jazz.:D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Paul.

Originally posted by Al Woods
I like ya, but you are fast turning FAG on me. I thought we had a new DeZ club, a bit like the Disney club but much better (mind you we don't have that fit Andrea whats-her-face do we).
Well, what can I say??? for once I'm using my head rather then my lust for all things shiney and paintball related! Hope you guys like the bolts, they are supposed to be da bomb!

Paul

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Re: Paul.

Originally posted by Paul_collier

Well, what can I say??? for once I'm using my head rather then my lust for all things shiney and paintball related! Hope you guys like the bolts, they are supposed to be da bomb!

Paul
Dude - you have some issues :) - take a step back, deep breath, realise your mistake, then go forth and seek out the new-toys-that-do-little-but-make-you-feel-better.

Oh, the hopper etc will go tomorrow, had a sh1tter of a day and couldn't get into town.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Re: Re: Paul.

Originally posted by Beaker

Dude - you have some issues :) - take a step back, deep breath, realise your mistake, then go forth and seek out the new-toys-that-do-little-but-make-you-feel-better.

Oh, the hopper etc will go tomorrow, had a sh1tter of a day and couldn't get into town.
lol :D

no probs can't wait to get it! :D:D:D

Paul.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Hey Al when the WDP Tech says use the Stock Bolt I am guessing that is the BEST bolt. I read up on the Dezigns bolt and they have some impressive information and stats on it. But the way the WDP tech put it to me was...

"WDP tried different everything when designing the LCD and put the ****tiest of ****ty parts in it. But the parts that worked best are the ones designed for the LCD!"

Simply put you can't go wrong with the one designed for your DARK!