Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Recreational team in Aberdeen

Sam Mills

Platinum member
Jul 25, 2012
Aberdeen, Scotland
Hi me and a couple of friends are wanting to start a recreational team in Aberdeen. Our local field is Battle Grounds, we were just wandering if any one else would be interested in joining. We play both woods ball and sup air once a month or more. Our age varies from 13-14 but we are open to all ages. We have are own equipment and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Our plan is to start off a recreational team but then after we have had enough practice move on to some tourneys. Thanks Sam

Reactions: Jamie.JC.Campbell

Sam Mills

Platinum member
Jul 25, 2012
Aberdeen, Scotland
you should really try battle grounds it is an awesome site and a lot closer to Aberdeen, they have just got a new sup'air field so we can play sup'air as well as scenario paintball, there is a sup'air walk on next Sunday that hopefully you guys might make it to ? Let me know if you need any more information on it :)

.William.

Sep 1, 2012
you should really try battle grounds it is an awesome site and a lot closer to Aberdeen, they have just got a new sup'air field so we can play sup'air as well as scenario paintball, there is a sup'air walk on next Sunday that hopefully you guys might make it to ? Let me know if you need any more information on it :)
I take it that you can bring ur own guns with you got
US Army Project Salvo Designated Marksman

Tiberius T9.1 Elite FS

Sam Mills

Platinum member
Jul 25, 2012
Aberdeen, Scotland
I take it that you can bring ur own guns with you got
US Army Project Salvo Designated Marksman

Tiberius T9.1 Elite FS
yeah you can bring your own guns and buy paint there are those the weapons that you have got ? They would be good for woods ball and scenario but there not so good for sup'air , I have got a vanguard creed :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346618958.740117.jpg

Reactions: .William.