Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Recycling an air tank

DRxFelix

Durka Rabbits
Jan 14, 2014
Sunbury on Thames
He's hardly going to actually do that though is he, I'm sure if Frankie Boyle said the exact same thing, it will have people in stitches. Its just personal perspective. People will always make off the cuff jokes, i mean, the amount of jokes I've heard about Oscar Pistorius is amazing.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Probably, but you never done anything like that? Most garages for instance put tyres in them for a laugh, Air Cylinders in the compactor are quite common tbh, Bin lorries are over an inch thick steel and the rams are capable of squashing a lot more than something going of at a few K PSI when the ram is well and truly over that and over a much larger surface area, plus the crush from front to back all it will do is make a little bang and scare them, not going to go flying through the bulk head and decapitate the driver. Rambling now.
Maybe i have lead a sheltered life as i have never done this!

Please bare in mind that some of the members here are still of a very young age and are impressionable and reading your post may seem like a laugh but could have catastrophic consequences.we wouldnt want them to come back and say "i read it on p8ntballer"

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Maybe i have lead a sheltered life as i have never done this!

Please bare in mind that some of the members here are still of a very young age and are impressionable and reading your post may seem like a laugh but could have catastrophic consequences.we wouldnt want them to come back and say "i read it on p8ntballer"
Oh I agree and I wouldn't want that either, and don't get me wrong I work in Health And Safety and have done for a few years now. I'll add a remark to any possible outbursts of maddness in the Future warning the Younglings not to Follow my actions, In fact I'll better and Amend the Boooost! bit.

@DRxFelix Oscar is blatantly guilty, killed his wife because she wanted a wholesome man, either that or his dick is longer than his stumps and it looked weird and she made a joke.

DRxFelix

Durka Rabbits
Jan 14, 2014
Sunbury on Thames
@Harbinger, Whether it was intended or not, i don't see him walking away from this.

Back to the OT- Drill a hole and send to recycling centre, or saw the top off and make a pretty flower pot

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
@DRxFelix shame they got rid of Capital Punishment in ZA much like here, 1 stupid case / wrong conviction and they took it away. he's gone though, no escaping the bigger boys in Jail. Lube up now dude.