Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

red dead redemption

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Ok so basically:

Single player is amazing, real pleasure to play

Multiplayer - Free roam is a let down from what they marketed it as. Not all that much to do, even with a group of mates. But the normal multiplayer modes like team deathmatch, grab the bag etc are pretty **** hot. Overall a good buy.

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
Picking mine up tomorrow as i was ill today

This is now the offical P8ntballer cowboy thread

Add me on live KemIdoril

and we will start the crew

Dragunova

Condemned Paintball
OH LAWDY GET IT, SINGLE PLAYER STORY IS FANTASTIC.

Protip: Do the stranger mission (especially "I know you") before the end of the story as some are not available after.

But seriously, this is one of the best if not THE best story I've ever played. Very immersive and I recommend you play it on hard so you have to aim for yourself.

Pegasus

[GBH Exile] Captain #35
Dec 23, 2008
Surrey
OH LAWDY GET IT, SINGLE PLAYER STORY IS FANTASTIC.

Protip: Do the stranger mission (especially "I know you") before the end of the story as some are not available after.

But seriously, this is one of the best if not THE best story I've ever played. Very immersive and I recommend you play it on hard so you have to aim for yourself.
Havent played Bioshock then? :p that story line is one of the best around (2 not so much).

The story line for singleplayer isnt bad at all, some of the bitds are a bit slow (like the beginning) but picks up pretty fast and the side missions make a nice break from the main story line.

As for the multiplayer (free roam)... what a huge let down from what it was hyped up to be, apart from the gang hideouts theres not much too do and even the gang hideouts can be cleared solo within 3 mins, which is an easy way to rank up. Their going to add a co-op DLC but in my opinion they shouldve waited and added that too the game, or just added some more mini games to multiplayer.