Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Red dwarf x anyone?

Sir Mike

of Smeg.
Aug 7, 2011
Worcester
Oh hells yeah, saw this a couple of weeks ago. It's bound to be better than Back to Earth, an entire series and Lister looks like he's back to his slobbishness (is that even a word?). I mean come on, mail order poppadoms!?! lmao

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Absolutely love red dwarf!
Back to earth was disappointing, but the original was nothing short of amazing so my expectations might have been too high..

Last edited:

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Smegging brilliant!

I love red dwarf - so many great episodes it's hard to pick a favourite but here's a couple of mine

Season 5, Episode 4 - Quarantine

Rimmer: You don't think there's anything amiss? I'm sitting here wearing a red and white checked gingham dress... and army boots... and you think there's nothing amiss?

Rimmer: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's crazy people.
Lister: OK. We've passed the test now, Rimmer. You can let us out.
Rimmer: I can't let you out.
Lister: Why not?
Rimmer: Because the king of the potato people won't let me. I begged him. I went down on my knees and wept.

He wants to keep you here... keep you here for ten years.
The Cat: Can we see him?
Rimmer: See who?
The Cat: The king.
Rimmer: Do you have a magic carpet?
Lister: Yeah. A little three-seater

Rimmer: So let me get this straight. You wanna fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're all completely sane?

Rimmer: They've been very bad, Mr. Flibble. What we going to do with them?
Rimmer: [Mr.Flibble whispers something in Rimmers ear and he looks at the crew, shocked]

We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clean up the mess?

Reactions: Sir Mike