The Home Of European Paintball

Red Heat officialy leave PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by an argumentative self obsessed little tit
2) Great way to treat your sponsors ......... errm I actually said REPRESENTING your sponsors..... big difference, get it right.
So...self centered and blind, huh? I was quoting from the post below yours: Its not all about you, hun ;)

Originally posted by Maddy
1) Clutching at straws ...don't think so ...asking a question.
(again, not focused on you :rolleyes: )
Not clutching at straws, none of you? First his English (which is fine), and insinuating that we cheat? Get a f'kin life man, this was meant to be a post stating we'd left the PA, nothing else.

Originally posted by Maddeline
...... anyone would think you were trying to twist my post to your advantage.
:rolleyes:
hypocrites......and you werent doing that to him? :D

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Red Heat have left the building

Any further replies to this topic will be to yourselves
which is SAD so dont bother :D

O

ollytheosteo

Left the building, left the PA.......

After a quick review of the incoherent ranting crap they've posted in this thread is there any way they can be persuaded to leave the country?

Or the sport?

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by MrDan
If i was in Red Heat i'd probably kill myself.
Your in mate who are you and who do you play for, hurry up because limited places for the crack suicide sqaud.

Who are you people? who do you play for?, OH! sorry you could be anybody.

Not connected with the PA are you by any chance?

HUM let me see!

I would give you an autograph but unfortunetly I can't spell my name or write properly so you will have to do with perthetic answers guys.

I was keeping quiet but thats not me.

Want some gossip to talk about, is it true the PA are linking up with DELTA to form a national league thing again in direct competition with all other tournaments.
Are they going to allow fully auto modes, or just ramping? Change the record then go to Speak your brains and continue it there please.:D

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by ollytheosteo
Left the building, left the PA.......

After a quick review of the incoherent ranting crap they've posted in this thread is there any way they can be persuaded to leave the country?

Or the sport?
Your right we can be persuaded, we are off to Germany this week so your wish has come true mr unknown player you, sarcasm the lowest form of wit don't you think.

Will you be there or is your budget in your head, really that small that your brain wont let you compete at a level to leave the country.

Any team that plays abroad should be pushed on to not only compete, but to hopefully win and set a president for UK paintball.

Sad thing is I think someone said this" We spend all this time bitching , all this effort whining"." But could do more for paintball if the effort was put into that instead of speaking with your fingers", Instead of you lot bitching and trying to shoot me down all the time, why don't you look at the bigger picture here.

Someone actually stood up and portrayed an issue to the increased risk of something they felt strong about, not to close the PA down or create a scene, just to express there views.

To be treated with respect is a sign of intelligence, to be shot down and not answered with lies. Well hum enough said on that!
Make money yes, makes loads and loads of it but never forget who you are, for those who lose the intelligence to look further than there income fall flat on there faces, enough said.

You guys, have bitched and whined and whined , I have baited you and reeled you all in everytime, very sad indeed hope your paintball is better.

To correct me on spelling and use of english language, very poor, very poor, If your aim was to slur my name good on you, very impressed.

Good job pat on the back guys, somehow I think not, Good luck with the cheap tricks.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN A NEW CONTENDER HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING A FELLOW PLAYER BY THE NAME OF MR.DAN WEIGHING IN AT WHO KNOWS WITH A RECORD OF WHO CARES, HE IS HAS A RECORD OF SEVERAL WINS WITH NO EXCUSES, SORRY TEAM NO EXCUSE.

PLEASE WELCOME HIM INTO A HEATED DISCUSSION WITH NOW NO REAL END IN SIGHT.

You guys crack me up, right what will you bite on next, hang on are my socks the right colour to play in?

D

duffistuta

Originally posted by mad dog
Your right we can be persuaded, we are off to Germany this week so your wish has come true mr unknown player you, sarcasm the lowest form of wit don't you think.

Will you be there or is your budget in your head, really that small that your brain wont let you compete at a level to leave the country.

Unknown???!!!??

And as to the rest, I thought everyone in Paintball knew that if you write for PGi you have madder skill than Thierry Henry in a keepy uppy contest, are phenomenally wealthy and have an IQ that would shame Einstein.

And a huge penis.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Out of the kindness of my heart I have decided to close this thread as a favor to the silent majority of Red Heat (and since I'm unable at this time to have maddog "put down.") Let this be a leasson, kids, to always have your pets spayed or neutered.

EDIT ADDED: Sorry Duff you jumped in ahead of me. If any mod must have this re-opened, it's okay with me. As I said, I broke down and took pity on the rest of Red Heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.