Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Red Heat officialy leave PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
"True enough but I'm not seeing a whole lot of criticism, just lots of hate, moaning and general bitching. This leagues better than that league, ooooh Yeah but my dads bigger than yours, is exactly the sort of juvenile rubbish that does no one any good what so ever. If there was to be more constructive criticism then maybe, just maybe we could get some where."

Well actually I think we have seen some constructive criticism:
Cut out the 15bps/ramp/cheater boards rule
train the marshalls better (or at all) or just use experienced marshalls
treat the punters a bit better- they arent just people that you can get money off
If you want players to stay you need to listen to their views and opinions:

"The valid point is the teams pay the money but are not consulted on issues affecting them"

and more

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
How is;

Originally posted by Rosie

Constructive? Come up with a rule/suggestion/way of testing that can catch cheat boards. In the meantime take a step back and except that allowing ramping is the lesser of 2 evils.

Experienced marshalls aquire their names by what? yep you guessed it EXPERIENCE.
I guess they could just get out the yellow pages and draft in 28 'experienced marshalls' I think they can be found on page 27, just after 'Rocking horse ****'

"The valid point is the teams pay the money but are not consulted on issues affecting them"

and more
Yes they are.

:rolleyes:

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
Well actually I think we have seen some constructive criticism:
treat the punters a bit better- they arent just people that you can get money off
If you want players to stay you need to listen to their views and opinions:

and more
there was a managers conference where all the changes were announced/discussed.

and just cos they didnt change the league for 1 team moaning about the ramping doesnt mean they dont listen :)

good luck in the other leagues you have chosen to play by the way,

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Collier, you really can argue can't you and I thought I was bad, Oh my god man go get a life hope your as fast on your trigger as you are on your answers.

One day this will be sorted out, hopefully soon.

I am talking to people concerned at the moment about putting some ideas about capping markers and locking them into tournament modes.
Then locking the casing screws off as mentioned before somewhere else.

This will stop the ramping to 16+ balls, ramping velocity, uh hum.
And more cheating through lack of trigger skill.

Maybe you will see it at a tounament soon eh! very soon!:D

Please no more, its all getting very boring with your repeated arguments MR.Collier sir, all stuff you have said before.

Some refs are good, some are better, and some refs absolutely rock.
But just a point unless you use the right guys for the job, eg div 1 , div 2 , div 3 and div 4 the experianced players will run circles around them.

Example," see that fat ref over there no way will he catch up on me when I run by mugging those guy's","even after I get hit on the run through".

Its called strategy!

Originally posted by mad dog

I am talking to people concerned at the moment about putting some ideas about capping markers and locking them into tournament modes.
Then locking the casing screws off as mentioned before somewhere else.
Never gonna work, not even in your twisted reality.

Please no more, its all getting very boring with your repeated arguments MR.Collier sir, all stuff you have said before.!
Pot, Kettle... you know the rest!!!

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by John C
Never gonna work, not even in your twisted reality.

Pot, Kettle... you know the rest!!!
Please Collier and John c go to the hospital and get that thing removed off your shoulder, all paintball players are a little twisted in the reality they live in , that's what makes us unique, so where's your argument?

Meanwhile back in collier's world another pointless answer is brewing, and the advertising figures keep going up, and up. and players all over the world are falling to sleep fed up of listening to this.

:D

D

duffistuta

Please Collier and John c go to the hospital and get that thing removed off your shoulder, all paintball players are a little twisted in the reality they live in , that's what makes us unique, so where's your argument?

Meanwhile back in collier's world another pointless answer is brewing, and the advertising figures keep going up, and up.

:D
Ah, we move from the realms of the merely confusing to the surreal...I like it.

PS John - you do know that's not how you spell Brian, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.