Status
Not open for further replies.

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by Bolter
remember guys......when he says FACT he means maybe.

Remember.

And Paul I think you know that it is not you we are confused about.

Maddog have you been spayed yet?
Do you know the funny thing this thread keeps going and going and going....
Anybody had enough yet, see the problem lies that unlike some organisors I can take the criticism because I have broad
shoulders, and dont really give a stuff being polite and not swearing as its a public forum.
But then again some people can't handle constructive comments.
Why do the same people keep coming up again again and again, how many of them are on the PA forum?
How many of them are moderators?

DO I really care , well no not really but I will say this, I have ranted, raved on, spoken some crap sometimes, made good points in others.
Even then the same people have shot me down, I have done some of the stuff I have written on my own and had others looking at what I have put before I have done it to be sure of reactions.
The point is this, Speaking out on forums is all well and good, communication is always good, so why Oh! WHy! could this not be conveyed in a managers meeting, or be communicated properly before players like me can speak out.
Choice is what we all have , its called freedom of speech, and living in a community of hey its what we want to do.

The issue was in our views of leaving and all you guys have all day long to do is bitch and moan and go on and on.
So funny, yet not so funny.
I agree maybe The PA should of held a PA forum managers meeting live , then all this could of been recorded and questions asked without being forced by illusion.
Here we go again, same stuff different thread.

Sorry guys ain't playing no more. Those who know me understand I am the biggest wind up merchant you will ever meet, but you win I am all out of answers to the same old thing time after time.
You all win. Argue between yourselves. See you in Germany, Good luck to all the UK teams.

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by Maddie
Mad Dog

So are you stating that your team "Red Heat" blatantly cheat to win a game as per your example???

ohh before you reply "Grey Area" ..... Boll****

and ..... Whatever!!!

You really are doing a good job at representing your sponsors in your Signature ..... arn't you !!!!

No it was an example of something I heard from another team.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Man, you really are clutching at straws...wtf are you talking about?

"Great way to treat your sponsors"
actually we really respect and are proud of our sponsors and so we don't go bitching and randomly insulting other people and making complete arses of ourselves.
...maybe thats why you dont have sponsors?

"So are you stating that your team "Red Heat" blatantly cheat to win a game as per your example???"

errrrrrrm.....noooooooo don't think hes stating anything, its called an E X A M P L E, and its well known that there are cheaters in this sport. He was not claiming to be one, or was claiming that you were one so...

And there i was hoping that was mad dogs last post. But oh no, he posts again:rolleyes:

You may well have some valid points somewhere in this thread. The trouble is, like so many people have pointed out, you do a very good job of hiding them. When you talk about the rights that govern freedom of speach, i think your first priority should be to grasp the basics of the language in which you wish to converse. On an English speaking forum i don't think it is too much to ask that you should have a basic understanding of written English.

I am not the biggest fan of the PA and neither are a number of people who have posted on here. But if ever a thread was going to make you side with the PA it would be this one, since to join you would involve going back to school and unlearning all that i have been taught for the last 20 years!

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
It's a shame when forum posting is so influenced by drugs. Collier's obviously snorted too mych moody bugle and eaten some bad E's hence the paranoid repition. And Mad Dog, sh*t dude you must be some kinda mad scientest that's like all the drugs; I think.

Anyway, who needs ramping when you've got PCPs. 22 bps and it's tournament legal every where.

Maddie

No Danny, Don't ........
Jul 7, 2002
Norfolk
Visit site
Originally posted by Rosie
Man, you really are clutching at straws...wtf are you talking about?

"Great way to treat your sponsors"

"So are you stating that your team "Red Heat" blatantly cheat to win a game as per your example???"

errrrrrrm.....noooooooo don't think hes stating anything, its called an E X A M P L E, and its well known that there are cheaters in this sport.
1) Clutching at straws ...don't think so ...asking a question.

2) Great way to treat your sponsors ......... errm I actually said REPRESENTING your sponsors..... big difference, get it right.

3) EXAMPLE....... I was actually commenting on the final statement that Mad Dog made of " It's called Strategy!" but funny enough you managed to ommit that ...... anyone would think you were trying to twist my post to your advantage :rolleyes:

Ohh and as for sponsors...... been in a highly sponsored team before and got fed up with all the bull**** so quit and now enjoying my paintball a lot more, still with good sponsorship ...... pipe and smoke come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.