Red Heat persecution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shylad

Checkout the pussy
Sep 23, 2004
Sunny Brum
Haz, u da man;)

As the newest and oldest:D member of Red Heat Kidz, I have to say, if it wasn't for Lee, i would still be looking for a team to play for. He brought me in to the team, introduced me to some real nice people and has given me some very good advice on how to improve my game and believe me, we do have GAME.

We have all at some point in our lives "lost it" and as Smally85 said, we all deserve a second chance.

Smally, thanks for the kind words mate.

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
enough is enough

Alright members of red heat have had there say is it not time for everyone to forget this now and just get on with playing ball.

my old team went through trouble last year within itself that nearly ended up in court. In the end those involved didnt get along and so just dont have anything to do with each other anymore. However one turned other people against the other, through time the one who was persecuted turned these people around with there actions from that point and there are no greivences now except between those who were involved.

This greivence was between lee and olly no-one else an the best way to sort it is for if either see each other they turn away and go in other directions. An everyone else to just leave it alone and definately not persecute those that werent involved just because of association with those involved.

Keep your head high red heat and red heat kidz everyone will forget and base their views on how you portray yourselves on the field of play when or if they play you. A good reputation will grow from that.:)

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
Mmmmmmmm

You lot wait 'till I get home:D

I'll have a case full of goodies. Also a lot of things on my mind to discuss with y'all.

Someone let DW my sig pic is busted. Or he wont get his VP bolt and piston!!!!

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Ok here my two pence worth for the witch hunt that has taken place.....

I hate forums but then again they are good in respect but bad in others..

Yes I ramble on yes, I give a load of attitude, but I will say this lee was wrong in what he said and did.

I am in this this game of paintball for the love of it, I shoot people for the fun of it not for financial reasons.

This takes us back to the old days of cowboys and Indians, that's paintball. Lee has issues with his temper some times and I thought he could curb this with my help.

This is to everyone who has taken the piss out of me and put me down about my posts but believe me this is for the love of the sport.

To some up the kids of the red heat rock I've not left them or Red heat but don't need all the political bull that's gone with it, the issues are bigger and this isn't helping British paintball at all, I'm just pissed off with loving a sport that has hecklers dissing something we all need to bring forward and beat the best in the world, Full respect to anybody who can see any further than their own noses.

The future of British paintball is coming as robbo has proved with nexus after taking all the rubbish he had to put up with getting nexus off the ground.
Lee underneath is a nice guy with the right attitude towards paintball, although a little mixed up with his temper. All this recently has messed me up so much I have even thought about saying goodbye to paintball. Some of you might of liked that but tough because my whole intention always is to prove to the government we are credible to become a proper sport, hell I even got involved in the Australian argument to get them reconised.

The PA argument was to sort out issues for the future as they are like anybody in the game , but to make money to something we love, although Hatts and gillie and russ who have involvement in it have opened up a tin of worms by ramping when we are not ready for it yet here.

I have said things to wind people up and set arguments into a fashion to open eyes and relate to issues, make of that of what you will, but believe me in all the time I've been playing and dedicated myself to the sport never have I seen the issues of late until the PA thing started up with the money issues and ramping.

I will apologise now for winding people up and setting arguments into place for issues concerning the PA, as Hatts and gillie had ideas either good or bad or money involved, who cares.

I'm sorry to Ollie for what happened and I tried to stop it sooner, I'm sorry to the kids of red heat but will continue to support red heat and the young guns, but my knowledge was one of because of the issues involving lee, the sponsorship had gone the team was leaving on word of mouth from other members, What team was left for me?

I had joined the team with the knowledge of play full stop, when I got to the airport I had to deal with issues of markers and us being stopped, then organising the team and stopping lees temper.

He is so keen on playing and sorting out the kids that he sometimes forgets his keen paintball issues command his temper.

He has made a few mistakes, and has paid for them I think now.

It was suggested my credibility was at question well that might be the case, I have wound a lot of people up its true, aren't forums great, the power in typing a few words etc, spelt bad or not.

But remember this we are all in the same game, and want to keep playing, lee has made his mistake and has apologised for what I understand, bad thing slightly That's
Thats
his issue not mine or the teams, I have not run away from the team or red heat young guns, just had enough of political crap based on people making issues from comments made.

God hate writing this because I should not have to.

In short make your own minds up whatever, I have opened eyes to some on the issues of the Pa rules. They decided to say lets allow cheating because we cant stop it by allowing ramping, great but in all the years ive been playing no issues came up with paintball until this.

All I have ever seen is the same faces in paintball, all the time everytime, We all have a dream of turning this into something bigger I support anyone who can get this into a recognised sport.

No I'm not a bad person, and yes can be a nice guy, but Christ enough is enough I dedicate myself to this game and anybody who knows me and understands this will back me up. Sorry for any bad spellings but its late and im tired of all the bull****.

If everyone had the goal and bottle to write to sponsors and make this game we play better we would be there by now, even with the gun laws.

The problem has arisen possible by me over the issues of ramping by the PA which I now feel guilty for and My issue is one of one pull one shot , trigger skill only, let go and the shots stop.

We had played for years then the Pa changed this full stop.

My opinions where my opinions and then money issues arose, sorry for those making money I was thinking future not just hear and now.

I will continue to support the kids of red heat and there name, plus encourage any new faces into the sport, yes sport.

They have more guts and interest when the elder of us are dead and buried, some get shot to crap marshalling events between 450 a side and don't moan at the big event, which I consider the hardest event in history to ref, respect to all the young gun team.

I will continue to keep the paintball spirit alive and take paintball forward limited to my budget and people who are helping me.
I am pleased the younger generation have spoken out and respect to them for there bravery they are great players and are the future of paintball.

Sorry if sometimes the truth hurts, and paintball becomes that bitchy that teams get pulled apart because of issues, but hey that's forums for you.

Full respect to the next generation of paintballers, take it forward and kick ass, the uk and scotland and ireland and welsh ect should be kicking ass by now, its up to you.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Alright, I'm close to fed up with all this Red Heat nonsense. First, anyone interested in posting support for the Red Heat Kids or some other similar sentiment may do so. Any one who wishes to rehash old arguments or start new ones risks being banned. (This means you too mad dog.)

Today's word boys and girls is PERSPECTIVE. Try to get some. No one is being persecuted. There is no witch hunt. Red Heat is simply catching some fallout from Lee's poor judgment. Big deal. It will blow over. The sooner you all quit talking about it the sooner everyone will move on to the next controversy.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
^^^^^^^

what he said. I just couldn't find the words................

anyway, get on with things, noone has a problem with the team, just an individual, and as has already been said,

this too shall pass.

get on with your game and we'll see y'all on the field.

as for the individual, what goes around comes around is my belief and no matter who was wrong they will suffer the consequence fate chooses.

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
Originally posted by dusty
^^^^^^^
as for the individual, what goes around comes around is my belief and no matter who was wrong they will suffer the consequence fate chooses.

I was asked to take this out as one of my m8's had a run in with him, but my thoughts still stand.

Welcome to real life.

D

duffistuta

Originally posted by Nickyboy
I personally think that if some kid wants to gun you down on the net, then they need to be given a real life wake up.

Good on Lee, could have at beaten the kid, but just gave him a warning instead.
Nice attitude...

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by Nickyboy
I personally think that if some kid wants to gun you down on the net, then they need to be given a real life wake up.

Good on Lee, could have at beaten the kid, but just gave him a warning instead.

lmfao...

idiot. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.