The Home Of European Paintball

Red Heat persecution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
I have a fairly good atitude and I'm not an idiot all the time. :D

I just feel that some people think that they can mouth off, mug people off and generally act like they couldn't in real life, simply because they're sitting in the comfort and safety of they're own home.

You'll say all the time, I'm sure but how often do you call people straight up to their faces hurtful names in the pub. I'm not saying take everything serious but people loose the natural respect they should have.

I personally think the idiot is the person who actually makes those judgements from a few lines of txt, as it shows exactly how narrow minded someone people are.
We can debate all day, but step over the line then you've gone too far in my eyes.

Saying that I don't know wanything about the Ollie Red heat situation. :p

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Last line says it all, I think you'll find most of the posters with serious points know Ollie or Lee really well and have formed opinions according to how well they know one of the parties involved.
As for "what goes around, comes around", it doesn't, bullies usualy get away with it in the real world. You've been watching Karate Kid too much. The UK paintball scene is too small for anonymous insults........ sooner or later we all run into each other. But does that give anyone the right to get heavy handed?

How often do I insult people to their faces in the pub........... I'll get back to you on that one, do you want it in terms of insults per head or insults per evening out? :)

eBlader

Nov 18, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Nickyboy
I personally think the idiot is the person who actually makes those judgements from a few lines of txt, as it shows exactly how narrow minded someone people are.
wow, isn't that exactly what you just did?

I'm glad you're not an idiot all the time, though. That's comforting to know

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
I didn't make any judgements, I expressivily said I didn't know the specific situation and I was generalising. Ant, looks like I wrote that line for you.

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
Originally posted by Ant Jones
See, you're not an idiot all the time! Thanks for the line, anyway.
I actually think you have a much more dangerous attitide then my retribution trip. Be nice to strangers, even if you don't agree, you never know who you could be insulting.

eBlader

Nov 18, 2002
Visit site
It was a compliment disguised as a weak joke. And not really all that dangerous, unless you're hiding in my shower with a big knife - or worse, my mum. Mum, that's not you, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.