Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Red Invert Mini Stolen :-(

Leannecog89

Aug 20, 2012
Midlands
This is just terrible, Whilst we all have our views and opinions on Royal Fail, I have never known then to open a parcel !!!.

Was there any way from the outside that you could have known what was inside the parcel to signify it was a paintball marker ?????

Will keep an eye open for this.[/quote

No nobody knew. Ive never known anything like this either... i wouldnt think Royal Mail could go so low..

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
that sucks balls! Dorset is my back yard so ill keep an eye out for you.

sadly, this isn't the first time of heard of this happening down here. friend of mine a while back ordered a Geo and something similar happened. took bout a weeek or so to sort with RM and managed to get a hold of it. Hopefully you have the same luck :)

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Okay you're only insured up to £46 through recorded delivery but I think you should ring the police if the royal mail are saying there is nothing they can do about it.

A theft has taken place, you can show you handed it to a royal mail employee (you've got a reciept), it was in the royal mail hands until it reached its destination (or didn't). You're prepared to make a statement that it was in the box when posted, person who received it is prepared to make a statement about the state of the box when it arrived, they know where its been because of the tracking. Police may be relucatant to get involved but it is their job!

Ghillie

Cameron Cooper
Aug 20, 2012
That is unlcuky m8,will look out for new sales for it m8 on all forums :(

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Okay you're only insured up to £46 through recorded delivery but I think you should ring the police if the royal mail are saying there is nothing they can do about it.

A theft has taken place, you can show you handed it to a royal mail employee (you've got a reciept), it was in the royal mail hands until it reached its destination (or didn't). You're prepared to make a statement that it was in the box when posted, person who received it is prepared to make a statement about the state of the box when it arrived, they know where its been because of the tracking. Police may be relucatant to get involved but it is their job!
Follow CF's advice mate. Even though you have only insured for a low amount, they have accepted a contract to deliver your item as it was when you dropped it off.

I am sure that you have got this info already, but posting it for anybody else to see also

http://www.royalmail.com/customer-service/complaints-process