Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Redline Axe/Invert Mini OLED Foregrip

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
The AXE board gives you 10 seconds I think to change battery.

It does say this in the manual.

So long as you have the fresh one on within this time, then all is well.

Changed mine loads of times without issue. Others in the team have changed batteries without sticking to this time frame and all settings go back to stock.

Not too sure about the board storing 4 shots after a trigger pull.

Wouldn't the Pro Yanks have had loads of trouble if this was the case??
Ah must read the manual ;) And the teams I spoke have pretty much all swapped them out for after market boards. I really dont want to have to send it off for a board problem, but I guess ill have to :(

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
That thing it does is annoying... It's cureable though, setting 5 (flashy green) is ramp start, if you turn this value up it stops doing it.
Hope this helps

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
That thing it does is annoying... It's cureable though, setting 5 (flashy green) is ramp start, if you turn this value up it stops doing it.
Hope this helps
Donk, explain a bit more what you mean ? I have had a play and its still doing it. :rolleyes:

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I can make mine do what yours is doing... If you hit the trigger 4 times fast on the 4th hit it fires a burst yes?

This is it ramping to soon, to cure it:

1) Remove battery for 30 seconds so it resets to default then re fit

2) Press function button B once and release (this is the little one on the side of the board) the led will flash red as you press it, then on release will turn solid red briefly and flash once.

3) While led is solid red press function button B three times then wait, it will now flash red 4 times to tell you it is in millennium mode, this bit is now done.

4) Press function button B 5 times and release, the led will flash green fast then flash green slowly 10 times.

5) While the led is flashing fast green press function button B 5 times then release, the led will now flash 15 times to indicate the "Ramp entry & Ramp sustain point" is now at 7.5 bps (standard in 5bps)

This should sort you right out me old china...

If it is still as clear as mud I have attached the online manual to the bottom of this post for you & anyone else suffering from "No l.c.d. sickness"...

http://www.paintballsolutions.com/pdf/manuals/empire/EMP_AXE_Digital_Manual.pdf

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Na thats not going to work either, ill get a video up when I get it back from being wrapped and show you. And I still mean to speak to Sosta :tsk: