Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Redline board

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Hi guys
I bought a redline board a while back now and had an issue with the screen, as in you could see it, I sent it back to the shop where I bought it from who in turn sent it back to you, yet it has been quite a while now and I am still waiting for my redline board, can you please tell me how long the turn around is for issues like this cuz I feel it has been more than long enough for an item I paid a lot of money for I have Waited longer then I should
Will look forward to your response thank you :)

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Just call kee, they will sort you out, In my (non sponsored or affiliated) opinion kee really want their customers to be happy with their products.
Them and LIPS are paintball good guys

ps you are meant to be able to see the screen you know

Last edited:

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Haha it was ment to say can't hahahaha my bad :)
But been told its sorted and picking it up Friday so fingers crossed, just the time I waited was not good,

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Just call kee, they will sort you out, In my (non sponsored or affiliated) opinion kee really want their customers to be happy with their products.
Them and LIPS are paintball good guys

ps you are meant to be able to see the screen you know
Definately non-biased there (y)

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I will comment on a Biased Opinion !!!

Kee are very very Good, been sponsored by them since 2011 and cannot speak anymore highly of them.

In the past been sponsored via Lips and again what a great couple of Guys Chris and Jon are.

Have not dealt with or been sponsored via other companies so cannot comment on them but these two are both awesome - Thanks Guys.

(y)

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Definately non-biased there (y)
didnt say i wasnt biased just that i've never had any sponsorship or deal or whatever from them, only bias comes from dealing with them when i had problems with an early mini which i bought at retail price and getting spares and advice from them from time to time