Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Redline Millenium Ramping Issues

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
I'm not sure but after my teammate had the DLX tech look at it, his Luxe was fine and didn't have any further issues. But I'm trying to say that your accusations that we did this on purpose really aren't fair at all! We definitely didn't. I mean, why would I start this post if it wasn't actually an issue?

So what would you have me do? We have an Empire tech from KEE telling us the refs got it wrong, others from the community telling us that the WE'RE the cause and all the while we are adamant that the cause of this issue is a single particular setting on the boards (might I remind you that this thread was specifically regarding the Redline boards...) that unfortunately, we cannot make any quicker. I've already stated that I don't plan to shoot my Axe this weekend and will ask all my teammates to use their stock boards, but I really don't know how else I can convince you that this wasn't intentional, we aren't cheats in any way or form and that this was a genuine mistake/error/issue other than what I've already offered. The same still stands in that I will have my Axe with me and will more than happily walk you through the settings and show you that we can't make it reset any faster but if you won't take me up on that, then there's nothing more I can offer. Regardless, please don't be accusing me or my teammates of trying to break the rules or purposefully cheat when I've stated many times already that it wasn't intentional and that we were simply using the stock Millenium settings on our boards...

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
I’m simply justifying my position as I was the one who pulled them. The refs were not wrong at all I’ve been an ultimate for years and know what i am talking about, I don’t believe you intentionally done it as that’s stupid but what i am trying to say is they were set incorrectly - Weather that is Empires fault Redlines fault whoevers the fact of the matter is they were illegal guns and pulled - I have no doubt that you have got them sorted out and wish you luck for the weekend I don’t hold grudges or anything but if they are hot again they will be pulled......no marker should kick in full ramp on the second pull and then fire 3 shots for every trigger pull so as long as you know that then there will be no problems

Reactions: frobinson

duncan0506

Co-Captain @ Din Eidyn
Nov 25, 2011
Edinburgh
@scott_peters as Faris has said, would you object if we met up with you on Saturday if you are at training, or before games on Sunday to try out all of the remaining Axes and verify that they are not shooting illegal?

This may be easier to discuss in person as many different people are saying very different things, but at the end of the day it's the head ref's decision. Worst comes to worst, we will set all guns to Semi or use our stock boards :)

Reactions: scott_peters

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Thats totally fine with me Duncan i can offer any advice needed too - At the end of the day i do not want any player having to have a gun pulled and as you said they cost alot but from my point of view they werent right BUT its water under the bridge

I will come and find you guys on sunday morning for a chat and by all means chrono these to get them sorted out

duncan0506

Co-Captain @ Din Eidyn
Nov 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Many thanks for your help @scott_peters, we travel too far for issues like this to upset our weekend so any tech issues were not intentional or with a view to using them to our advantage. Rules are rules and we look forward to seeing you on the field!

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
from what i can tell the stock axe boards are doing the same as the redline. i have been keeping a close eye on this thread and thib put up the way to solve the initial ramping issue. However now we are told that we gave a ramp restart issue as it takes our guns a second to reset back to the initial 3 semi shots before ramping. From what i can tell its all down to people interpreting the rules in different ways (going all the way back to when the axe board was designed and created).

The way i see it the only way anyone could use any kind of axe marker and not be classed as hot would be to play in semi.

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
www.DinEidynPaintball.com
from what i can tell the stock axe boards are doing the same as the redline. i have been keeping a close eye on this thread and thib put up the way to solve the initial ramping issue. However now we are told that we gave a ramp restart issue as it takes our guns a second to reset back to the initial 3 semi shots before ramping. From what i can tell its all down to people interpreting the rules in different ways (going all the way back to when the axe board was designed and created).

The way i see it the only way anyone could use any kind of axe marker and not be classed as hot would be to play in semi.
If you go and find the DE guys on Sunday morning before everything starts, I'm sure they'd be happy to either explain what they've learned from Scott on the day or you might even get there while Scott is checking out the Axes. Either way, just be sure to get a ref to check your marker before you play and I'm sure it will be fine :)

Reactions: scott_peters