Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Redline Millenium Ramping Issues

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
I have put a link to this thread on the CPPS round 4 thread as that's where some of the players feedback is going up. I know Ainsley and the guys always value feedback so hopefully give them a bit of time to look into it and see this thread and they should be able to clarify stuff.

Reactions: frobinson

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
I know, it meant we had to play an extra point and the clock was running out. Could've been there all frigging night...
;)
Precisely! I mean, I had to run all the way round from the sideline to find out what was going on, then run all the way back! Imagine how I felt... ;)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
hi chaps - i was the ref who noticed this with the ultimate and asked you to change them before coming onto the field - The problem was on the 2nd pull of the trigger 3 balls were fired, You could then wait a few seconds and every trigger pull shot 3 balls, The BPS was fine but the kick in and sustain was well out- We are training for with PSP rules and noticed that my GEO does the same so maybe you have set them to PSP and reduced the BPS limit ? We had other minis on the day which were fine and without sounding mean it did seem only yours and your luxe that were hot. The guns were hot hence why they were pulled, Hopefully that clears a few things up ;-)

Tam Rankin

#29 PlumLife - Edinburgh
Sep 4, 2012
Edinburgh
Not sure mate. I think it is the stock board that comes in the Carbon Fibre Axe. Will try to find out for definite.
If its the carbon fiber pro axe then it comea with the redline board as stock which is what these guys where using. So very strange :-/