Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Redline Millenium Ramping Issues

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Sounds like you had them in the wrong firing mode chaps, my Mini never had any issues at all.

coaxitive

Oct 23, 2011
we all had the redlines set to mills no other setting i was using a geo 2 so obv no problem their but even just ramp was shooting at 2

coaxitive

Oct 23, 2011
even when i got through the redline board it says ramp start 3 i set it to 10 ramp stat the same problem

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Hi guys,

I can absolutely guarantee it was NOT in PSP. The redline boards tell you on the OLED display what mode you're in and it most definitely says MILLS. As previously stated, I even tried changing to a custom RAMP mode (not any of the PSP modes which again, can be selected using the Redline board) and the same was still occuring, hence this post.

@scott_peters please don't think I'm trying to blame anyone here. There's literally nothing more I can say other than I absolutely promise you we were not firing in other modes, or if the guns somehow were, it was 100% not intentional. I'm not trying to slate anyone at all, I'm trying to determine why when my Axe is in MILLS mode, it's not sticking to the MILLS rules....

coaxitive

Oct 23, 2011
yeah just grabbed my mini gen 3 and its doing the same thing starts ramping on 2 shots

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
Anyone else's Mini going into full auto? I've been playing with it all morning following this thread and now it's decided to go into what appears to be PSP. I checked the modes again and they are spot on. Looking like it could be dodgy boards maybe?
Whats Invert/Empire saying?

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Anyone else's Mini going into full auto? I've been playing with it all morning following this thread and now it's decided to go into what appears to be PSP. I checked the modes again and they are spot on. Looking like it could be dodgy boards maybe?
Whats Invert/Empire saying?
oaaaffttt, I used to have a mini as well, but I've never had that happening! One of the guys has emailed John at KEE about this too, but no response yet...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Thats kinda insulting man.
With the STOCK MINI board i have the following...

Firing mode - 4 flashes
ROF - 1 flash
Dwell - 28 flashes
BIP delay - 1 Flash
Ramp point - 5 flashes

I can pull the trigger twice and get ramp

Manual found here... http://info.paintball.ru/files/manuals/marker/mini.pdf

It's certainly not intended as an insult, with the amount of minis and axes out there being used I'm surprised it hasn't come to light before now though??