Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Redline Millenium Ramping Issues

Tam Rankin

#29 PlumLife - Edinburgh
Sep 4, 2012
Edinburgh
Is there any Empire techs that can help us out. Cause at the moment all three boards (redline, shockwave, optimus) are running the same with ramping on 2nd pull if the trigger is pulled quick enough

Reactions: magicmonkey

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Had a quick read online of the Redline manual. Instead of selecting the Millenium firing mode has anyone tried selecting the RAMP mode and then manually set the other parametes to see if they can make it compliant. Doesnt help everyone but may assist those with a Redline board.

Manual Extract :
RAMP – Semi auto shots (equal to Ramp Shot Start setting), then a Ramping rate
of fire up to the max ROF setting (if Ramp Sustain TPS (Trigger Pulls per Second)
is achieved)

If Ramp Shot Start is set to 3 for the three semi shots, ROF at 10.5 as required and Ramp Sustain TPS set for the correct value for maintaining ramping (sorry cant remember its value off the top of my head) then this may help?

Apologies, just realised @frobinson has tried this as he mentioned it in one of his posts above. Really should have caught up on the posts since my previous one rather than just jumping in.

Last edited:
Reactions: frobinson

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
tbh, ive not had this issue. Im running with a shockwave board with settings set to millennium rules

coaxitive

Oct 23, 2011
well a whole team are we are not retarded i have been playing speedball for going on 5 years i know how to set to mills we all got the axe's at the exact same time

duncan0506

Co-Captain @ Din Eidyn
Nov 25, 2011
Edinburgh
As you seen in my youtube vid, that is the stock MILLS settings on the redline board. If I try to change anything about it, the home screen displayed "RAMP" instead as seen in the later part. This is reflected in all the team's guns :/

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
My stock axe is doing it too. I don't know what's going to happen if cpps refs suddenly start banning axe's and minis on the field but I imagine the mills refs have noticed this bug and they still allow them so its all up in the air. This could become a ****storm.