Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Redline Millenium Ramping Issues

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
hay guys, i was just wondering how everyone got on with there axes at the weekend. i take it they got them all sorted.
a few of our guys used their Axes, 2 with the standard shockwave boards and 1 with a Redline. Ainsley assured me on the Saturday that he'd discussed it with John a bit more and it shouldn't be a problem to use them as is, on the stock Millenium modes. On the Sunday, we approached the reffing team on our field in the morning and spoke to the head ref in particular regarding our Axes. In his opinion, he thought that when testing guns there should be at least a second left between strings of shots and just said to chrono our guns prior to playing, with the refs.

We were spot tested a bunch of times during the day and we didn't come across any further problems :)

Reactions: daza-m

daza-m

Ednburgh Exodus
Nov 29, 2012
Edinburgh
im glad that means i didnt waste my money buying an axe, as i really like it.

ps congrats to Din Eidyn i heard you placed really well over the weekend.

Reactions: Tam Rankin

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Cheers Darren. Unfortunately @Pandamonium none of my teammates were shooting the older Axes (with Optimus boards) this weekend so I don't know. Were you at CPPS this weekend? Did you have any bother?

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
I wasn't there no. I'm missing out on my trigger time lol. I will ask around and see if anyone had any issues with them. But I'm confident that ainsly has given the ok.