Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rednal Walkon - 17th May 2009

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
was a fair few was good day pitty bout the weather though and my bloody gun leaking never had a problem with it befor today i blame the rain haha

Gez

May 16, 2009
had quite a good day today the weather annoyed me a bid + the paint i had suckd they kept chopping and 1 broke in the hopper. my older bro annoyed me a bit 2 cuz he wasnt listening at all it was like he was deaf lol. how good is the ramp paintballs there and how much are they?

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
had quite a good day today the weather annoyed me a bid + the paint i had suckd they kept chopping and 1 broke in the hopper. my older bro annoyed me a bit 2 cuz he wasnt listening at all it was like he was deaf lol. how good is the ramp paintballs there and how much are they?
Yha it was a good day apart from the rain and my hooper deciding to give up which i was abit p!ssed off about :mad:. but other than that it was a laph.

Hi , i was using ramp but i had the last box :D, it is good paint i had no barrel brakes at all. did you chech that your eyes wer turnd on thats the only way i can think that you could of chopped or your loader speed was set to high.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
that would be down to your marker issues or paint to barrel match. rednals paint is well looked after and always fresh

Gez

May 16, 2009
Hi , i was using ramp but i had the last box :D, it is good paint i had no barrel brakes at all. did you chech that your eyes wer turnd on thats the only way i can think that you could of chopped or your loader speed was set to high.
no my hopper and eys where fine it was just the paint like every ball had a dimple in it and it was realy fragile. the last paint i had was top stuff had no problems with it at all