Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rednal

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
:( gonna give that place a miss from now on....would rather pay an extra 10er in petrol to go to bigger site/more players from now on.... domination FTW..

nikky

Dec 9, 2008
yeah same here
EELS,,,where you going(closest)manchester is it
im in wrexham toooo

EELZ

Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
not played since October but only gonna do big games and the occasional walk-on due to shift commitments. dominations are good

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Well i gues £9 increas is not too bad, but may be it will drop back down to what it was once he has made abit of doller. whats going to change rules ect

nikky

Dec 9, 2008
yeah £9 dont sound much at all but £49 does lol i guess il be playing this months walk-on i hear last months there was 30 plus the punters so im sure it will pick up as the weather is getting better hope with the uprise in price we will get a good lunch??

EELZ

Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
lunch....I doubt they'll be providing that... buy your own from the chippy van as always... shame Gareth has sold it... he was all right...

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
bad news again, chippy van hasnt been there for months mate, we have to bring or go down to the karting to get some munch now.

no idea if that will change in the future though.

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Well we shall see how it goes , i asume that the own gunners will have to abide by the rules now it wont be as layd back :D . What we could also do is give the new owner some good ideas on games and keeping the grounds in a suteable condition ( no more sloshy mud to go slip and slidding into bunkers ) . Who is still working down there if you know.