Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reduce RoF past Manufacturer's limits (Invert Mini)

JMO

Jan 22, 2019
Hi, I'm getting back into the sport after about 6/7 years dusted off my old Invert Mini and wanted to attend my local walk on scenario event but the Rate of Fire for the event has been capped down to 5.5bps but the mini's manual says it only goes down to 8.0bps.
I'm sure i remember someone knowing how to reduce it past these limits back in the day but it's escaped me, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
That's a no. Lowest ROF for the stock Mini board is 8bps. You can reduce the ramp bps to 5.5, but not the ROF. You could contact GI about getting the board flashed....but that's a long shot and may not be available.

Can @Bolter can assist with any tech knowledge on the Mini platform?

As an aside, would the event you are attending be Diamond Wars at NPF?

If you are planning on attending a lot of 5.5bps events, I'd buy an EMEK. For £199 new, it's the best mech option.....unless you want to drop £650 on a Shocker CVO or £1000 on a Freeflow. I know I don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMO

JMO

Jan 22, 2019
That's a no. Lowest ROF for the stock Mini board is 8bps. You can reduce the ramp bps to 5.5, but not the ROF. You could contact GI about getting the board flashed....but that's a long shot and may not be available.

Can @Bolter can assist with any tech knowledge on the Mini platform?

As an aside, would the event you are attending be Diamond Wars at NPF?

If you are planning on attending a lot of 5.5bps events, I'd buy an EMEK. For £199 new, it's the best mech option.....unless you want to drop £650 on a Shocker CVO or £1000 on a Freeflow. I know I don't.
Yeah it is Diamond Wars, used to love it when i played. And getting a Mech was my next option if i couldn't work round this, it's a lot nicer playing as an adult with actual money instead of a skint 17 year old, would never have been able to do that before.

Thanks anyway

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Diamond Wars is one of the best walkons!

Hope you enjoy it, and good luck with your marker.

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
hey @JMO npf have some emeks to borrow this sunday if you fancy trying one o ye and HMC is the only way to go

Frosty
HMC commander

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
Well that explains why ramping is allowed at 5.5! I did think it was a tad pointless as most people should be able to consistantly hit 5.5 on a double trigger without ramping.

Thats why i love this forum you learn something new every day :)

JMO

Jan 22, 2019
hey @JMO npf have some emeks to borrow this sunday if you fancy trying one o ye and HMC is the only way to go

Frosty
HMC commander
Yes, i saw that, picked myself up one anyway.

Have always been blue though and staying that way!

JMO

Jan 22, 2019
Yes, i saw that, picked myself up one anyway.

Have always been blue though and staying that way!
Clearly i was a bit rusty and took an absolute pasting from the HMC on Sunday, that’s my excuse anyway, but still good fun.
Until March...

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
it was closer that i would have liked it to be, you had us over a barrel for 3/4 of the morning but we had a crisis meeting and turned it around, :)

Reactions: JMO