Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

REDUCED PRICES. Leaving sale! Kit clear out

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Heyy guys! Unfortunately due to taking the other half away to Disneyland and getting a new job I need to leave the scene for a while! Hopefully making the return back in a year! So no point my hear sitting around when it could be in the loving hands of someone else!

ETEK 4 AM HDE Earth - REDUCED - £275
This is an absolutely fantastic marker! I've only had around 10 boxes of paint through her or thereabouts, half speedball half woodsball. The cellophane is still on the case!
Shoots perfect and never missed a beat! Bodywork is 9.5 out of 10 and that's me being picky!
Comes with all the manuals/ barrel sock etc!

Tipx Lot with hardcase - REDUCED - £140
Tipx, 3 magazines, hardcase and Tiberius leg holster.
Tipx has the remote line kit installed and also the front block is wrapped in carbon fibre.
Doesn't come with any manuals or socks etc

Tipx lot without hardcase - REDUCED - SOLD-
Tipx, 3 magazines and Tiberius leg holster.
Tipx has remote line kit installed and also front block wrapped in carbon fibers.
This pistol has the first strike block installed.
Doesn't come with any manuals or socks etc

Empire sniper pump - REDUCED - SOLD
Empire sniper pump, no standard barrel, instead comes with a freak 2 piece barrel and a 695 insert.
Comes fully boxes with spares, unopened barrel sock, 100 round hopper, 10 round spring feed and all the manuals/DVD! My personal favourite marker!

Hammer 7 bolt action - REDUCED - £200
My hammer 7 project 98% completed!
Hammer 7, 3 magazines, hammerhead 16" rifled barrel with hammerhead silencer, standard barrel, 9-13" bipod, bt1913 shroud, adjustable riser rail, 4x32 scope, 13ci gi sports tank, carbine stock.
All it needs to finish it off is the bolt handle to be threaded a couple more mm and it will it perfect.
Has a handle in it which works until the proper bolt handle is done!
Never seen the field!

DYE rotor in dyecam with speedfeed - SOLD
Newest gen dye rotor with red speedfeed, decent make but can't remember for the life of me, also has the original lid. However no box or manual!

Proto switch mask and 2 extra lenses - REDUCED - £40
Proto switch mask, in camo green, foams in good condition. Comes with yellow tinted lense and also the mirror lense. Both have mild marks but nothing bad!

All prices do not include postage and packaging.
Buyer pays paypal fees.

Last edited:

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Shame you leaving. I would have offered my eblade for the sniper. If you still have this once it sells I will take it.

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
Shame you leaving. I would have offered my eblade for the sniper. If you still have this once it sells I will take it.
Yeah It's sad days but it just means I'll be back next year with a vengeance :D
Keep me upto date then mate :) once you get the cash it's yours if it's still around :)

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Any chance of some more pics of the sniper please very interested. So if we get the preliminary bits out the way as soon as I have the cash I can send you it.