Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Redz

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
yup.

unlike most battle packs, where you buy that pack and thats it.
Supposedly the idea of a REDZ dimension is that you can change the actuall pack say from a 3.2 to a 5.4 whilst only needing one belt. Completely pointless to most.

The other thing is that the belt is a support belt, and that why i baught redz, its the most comfortable pack ive every worn. (having a wierd shaped back didnt help with previous packs :))

not cheap is it.

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
nope, but for the same reason you just said saying it is extreemly comfortable I still want one.
Also it costing £84.98 should be ok with Xmas coming up!! :D

Added to that, im a firm believer in that you get what you pay for, and in this case it seems to be just that, I have yet to hear 1 bad word about these packs :cool:

FUBAR

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
They are VERY good...

Believe me - They just keep in place no matter how much paint you carry and how madly insane you move around!!
I paid way too much but I don't really mind as it is very, very good... When they say Comfort-Belt - Believe it!!
Only negative about it is that you can't wash it in a machine :mad: :p

Pinky, Team Wikings :)

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Pinky,

I have the same problem. My redz pack is mucky from paint and I dont know how to clean it off.

Any ideas anyone?! :confused:

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Hmm looks like I might be getting it from ze german site as I cant find the actual shop part on the french one :rolleyes:

also, it shows the "X-Loop" type bits with pots in, I presume they are built into the pack itself.

and, on the sizes for the belts are they in inches/ cms/ or dopplewhoppers? :D

S=Jeans 26-34,M=35-44,L=45-55,XL=Doppelwhopper :) .
FUBAR