The Home Of European Paintball

Referee Training

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
PSP System?

Bit more information please.

Want to do the ref thing in between not playing walkon/big game.
PSP is the major American league and they have their own format and rules which are also used by the CPS in Europe, another major event. Unless you plan on reffing stateside or in the CPS around Europe learning to be a PSP ref is going to be no use!

Much better use of your time attending a CPPS clinic which will train you on the millennium format, the standard for Europe and the rest of the UK.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I have emailed CPPS but no answer as of yet.

Will try again.

Thanks for the info.
Try @Ainsley or CPPS on FB.

Better still, the CPPS are holding a 5-man limited paint championship on 22/23 November.

Why not have a drive down, take a look and meet the man himself? He's a good chap.

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Just as an FYI.... Ains is in Mexico for another 12 days so if you're emailing/messaging him directly it may take a while to get a reply.

We'll have news regarding the Ref clinics soon. It's something we are passionate about.

Reactions: Tony Harrison

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Just as an FYI.... Ains is in Mexico for another 12 days so if you're emailing/messaging him directly it may take a while to get a reply.

We'll have news regarding the Ref clinics soon. It's something we are passionate about.
Cheers

If you could quote me or send a PM to me about the refs clinic, and as long as not booked into a game will be along.