Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Refils around Lancashire..

ScottH

Jan 9, 2012
Blackpool
Thanks for the heads up, man does he have some nice shotguns, £6500 was the cost of a new one i liked, lol!

Got there no issues, £5 for a full fill. Got it home and tested my new Creed, awesome! Happy days :)

Scott

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
what might be worth your time if you are going to be getting regular fills away from paintball sites would be to buy a cheap 2nd hand dive tank as the cost of a 12L fill is usually around the £5 mark and they are filled to 230bar (a little over 3000psi). obviously 12L v 1L gives you a lot more fills for the same money.

dive tanks are usually pretty costly but like i said if you are going to be doing this on a regular basis it might be worth doing. personally i just make sure i fill up all my tanks at the end of a days play and this gives me plenty of air for testing and such in between playing.

ScottH

Jan 9, 2012
Blackpool
Hey

Yeah i had thought about that and looked on ebay, but as you say even 2nd hand they are £80 and over. So a friend of mine is going to ask at their dive shop they use to see if they have any spares or ones being replaced and see what they can come up with!

As it happens they have said they dont mind doing the odd fill up for me off their tanks so that will keep me going as and when i need it for testing and stuff. I should have asked them before the 1.5hr return trip, ce le vie!

Scott

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
holy hell you must've spent twice as much on petrol than you did on the fill! i'd seriously try and stick to just using leftover air from playing if that's what it will cost you to fill up. i'd only resort to filling from this place (if it's your only option) if you are doing any extensive repairs to your gun and need to test it before playing.

saying that if you have the money and are happy to pay then knock yourself out, but as a poor full time student it wouldn't be me haha.

ScottH

Jan 9, 2012
Blackpool
Oh hell no, i wont be filling it from that place again, too far to go which makes it way too costly to fill. I just wanted to test my new marker out so had to be done just the ones!

Hopefully my diver friends will be able to sort me out :) It's annoying really, Blackpool Air Rifles fill Scuba tanks but they dont do Marker bottles :/ Shame as i can see their shop from my house!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Oh hell no, i wont be filling it from that place again, too far to go which makes it way too costly to fill. I just wanted to test my new marker out so had to be done just the ones!

Hopefully my diver friends will be able to sort me out :) It's annoying really, Blackpool Air Rifles fill Scuba tanks but they dont do Marker bottles :/ Shame as i can see their shop from my house!
maybe try and charm them by offering to buy the DIN fitting for filling pb bottles and pay them a couple of quid to fill it from any scuba tanks they have lying about with air in them?

ScottH

Jan 9, 2012
Blackpool
I might nip in at weekend to be honest and see, i dont think the guy i spoke to was the best person to speak to in all honesty....